|30.30|

-

tysm for 5k babes-

tysm for 5k babes
-

"So Jimin, how was your trip to Jeju?" Yoongi asks, sitting his phone on chimins legs, as his legs were laid out on Yoongi. Not exactly safe while driving in the truck but at least he still had his seatbelt on.

"Yoongi shutup." Chimin said rolling his eyes. They only had about a hour or two left to drive and he'd like to have no arguing, crying or drama. At least until you all got out the car.

"What?" Yoongi asks, a fake smile on his face. "I'm just asking because we didn't really talk about our trips, Like Namjoon-ah, how was Itaewon?"

Namjoon looks in the rear view mirror at Yoongi and cracks a laughs. Looking back at the road he shrugs his shoulders. "It was fun, We went out to the bar a lot, and i met a bunch of new friends." Namjoon looked over to the passenger seat at an asleep taehyung. "But I missed taehyungie a lot."

"Simp" Jimin muttered making you hit him softly on his arm.

"For taehyung?" Namjoon asked, stopping at a red light. "I'm fine with being a simp if it's for him." You could tell he was smiling from his cheeks pointing outwards as he pulled off from the green light. Jimin gagged playfully and you rolled your eyes at him.

"Well me and Chimin had a lot of fun, Went out to eat, went to some clubs, stayed in had a lot of sex, you know the whole nine yard, Chimin did all sorts of trick- Ouch!" Yoongi finished looking at Chimin with a pout. "What'd i do?" He whines making you laugh.

Chimin whispered something in his ear as you laid your head on Jimins shoulder.

"Oh," Yoongi laughed after Chimin pulled back, his face flushed.

"Well yeah that's that," Yoongi said, looking out the window at the mountains they were passing.

"Well? Jimin? it's your turn." Namjoon said, turning down the radio a bit more.

"What?" Jimin asks, he glowered.

"Everyone has said what they did on that spring break trip except you, Do you not want to share with us?" Namjoon asked, confused.

"Sharing is caring." Yoongi continued, a smug look on his face.

"O-oh yeah, Right." Jimin stuttered making you look up at him suspiciously. He said he had something to tell you, might as well say it now, right?

"Well we partied, like a lot." Jimin clarified, eyes damn near poked from their sockets. "And uh, we were just acting like regular twenty year olds, Uh it was quite boring actually." He said, shrugging nonchalantly.