|15.15|

tysm for 2k—

tysm for 2k

The next morning you woke up and found yourself in jimins bed. He had his arms wrapped around your waist and you turned to see his mouth closed, but a clear pout playing on his lips.

You didn't remember that much from last night but you remembered enough. You were also a little tipsy but you definitely weren't drunk so you remembered the events from you arguing with jimin to him pounding you in the backseat of his car.

Although after that you didn't remember much but apparently he had brought you over to his dorm room.

You lift your head, being cautious enough not to wake jimin and look around for your phone and when you finally spot it you let out a sigh of relief and reach for it.

When you get it and unlock it you display a guilty look on your face. You had almost fifty unread messages from troye, mostly him asking if you were coming back and if you were okay. He was worried and the last text he sent you was unfortunately,

troyeboi: i don't know where you went but i'm hoping you are okay. text me when you get the chance, if not i'll text you as soon i'm able to tomorrow :)

You fucked up, and you felt really bad on the inside but you couldn't help but to think that this wasn't only your fault. If jimin hadn't showed up, you would have at least finished your night with troye. He had just gotten back in your life and you honestly wanted to become good friends again.

"Stupid boy" You mumble looking over at jimin. He was still knocked out cold and that annoyed you. No way he would sleep all calmly and he messed your night up.

You think hard before you had yanked jimins arms off of your waist in annoyance. You sat up off the bed, getting more annoyed seeing you were only in your briefs.

"What the fuck?" Jimin shoots up, his hair every which way and his eyes squinted from the sunlight shining through his window.

He looks over to you as you stomped around his room looking for your clothes. You may have been overreacting but you couldn't concentrate at the moment and you didn't know why.

"What the hell are you doing?" Jimin stands up and he then winces at the pain coming from between his legs having obvious morning wood. He walks to you as you were still looking around his room for your things.

"Y/n" He stops you and looks at you waiting for a response. "What are you doing?"

"I'm looking for my things." You say, not having enough patience to ignore him.