|25.25|

-

-

You noticed the awkward and tensioned air since you all had walked into the club. Not from everyone though, but mostly from yoongi, jimin and chimin.

While you were up dancing or just causally talking and laughing with jimin, yoongi would side eye you both with a guilty look in his eyes.

Now, normally you couldn't read anyone else's eyes besides your best friends and your boyfriends but the way yoongi was acting and the way his energy was moving towards you, it was completely off from the regular time your hyung would tease you on things.

Tonight, he acted a little too calm.

"Y/n, i said do you want more drinks?" Taehyung snapped you out of your daydream staring you down as he held onto a empty clear cup with nothing in it.

"Yes!, give me anything." You say. You feel Jimin put his arm behind your back until he was nuzzling his face in your neck.

"Y/n" he whispered.

"Mhm?" You ask, not even looking behind you as the taller boy placed kisses on your neck. The others around you were barely paying attention, all in there own world. Surprisingly, chimin and yoongis eyes weren't on you this time, but on each other smiling.

"It's hot in here right?"

You nod, Every since you all had took a seat from dancing your neck was sweating like crazy but had stopped after a while.

"I'm not talking about that type of hot" He chuckles. He pulls away from you neck and reaches his hand to the table to grab his drink.

Putting it down he looks at you with a smirk. "I'm surprised you're drinking so much tonight."

Jimin knew you weren't much of a drinker but every now and then lately you've had one. But you couldn't resist it with your situation and plus your graduation was early in the morning.

"I know right?"

Taehyung had walked back with a giddy grin on his face, namjoon following behind him. They both had drinks and had passed them out to each of you.

"So guys?" Namjoon sipped his drink, "How does it feel to be soon to be college graduates?"

Yoongi hummed to that, him grauduating a while ago.

"I'm excited" Chimin mumbles, raking a hand through his almost faded pink hair.

"Me too!" Taehyung babbled, clearly a little tipsy.