|14.14|

double update it is, also slight mature content in the end?—

You and jimin were now standing outside of the small bar, in the parking lot to be specific. You both had walked out a while after the heated argument you had, and you were tired.

Honestly not just physically but emotionally and mentally aswell.

"I'm not staying out here for long, I'm going back in there to troye."

Jimin shakes his head, looks away from you and back to you. You watch as his chest falls and rise then he replies with a simple. "okay"

okay?

"Jimin you're so confusing" You whined, your eyes were growing more wet as the seconds passed.

"If i'm confusing then you're frustrating." he simply says, breaking eye contact not once.

"How am I frustrating? what did I do?"

Jimin scratches his cheek, "You called me that night and apparently you said i was drunk, right?"

You nod. "And you called me back the next day asking for an explanation about shit your ears heard, and i said nothing happened" You seen the frustration clear in jimins face.

"Then you got fucking mad at me for telling you that and didn't answer or return my calls like a brat."

Annoyance flooded through your veins as jimin stopped talking. He was trying to make it seem like you were being a big asshole the whole time, when he in fact was the biggest one between you two.

"Jimin-"

"Just because we're arguing doesn't me you can disrespect me, Call me hyung."

You roll you eyes but comply. "Hyung, I simply got annoyed because you made it seem like i shouldn't be asking about you." You look up at him. "What kind of boyfriend says drop it? When all i wanted to know is if you were okay and to get deeper explanation of what happened?"

"Hyung i'm not dumb. I heard the voices, moaning and crashing behind you that night."

Jimin color has now drained from his face. "Well, y/n. i have nothing else to say cause i said it already."

"That's so dumb"

Jimin looked behind him trying to figure out who you were talking to. "Did you just call me dumb?"