|20.20|

—

The muffling of voices is what caused you to wake up. You heard at least four different ones. You felt a cold towel being padded on your forehead and sweat dripping down your body at the same time.

Squinting your eyes open you're met with the sight of your brown haired bestfriend.

"Tae - hyung?" You mutter, wincing from the feeling of your sore throat.

"Oh Y/n!" He smiled, but started to weep dramatically. "I thought you were dead!" Tae hit you on your chest softly and you frowned at the action.

"W-why what happened?" You sit up, realizing you were still on your bed. The last thing you remembered was jimin holding you tightly in his arms, but after that nothing seemed to click.

You look over to the twins arguing about something, maybe not realizing you had woken up because of their loud mouths yapping at eachother.

"You like fainted, I think" Taehyung frowns. "Here, put this to your head. I'll go get you some water." He hands you the small towel and goes out the door, pushing between both jimin and chimin.

"You're awake?" Jimin gasps, walking over to the bed. He sits on the edge next to you and pecks your lips, leaving a burning sensation on them.

"Yeah asshole, he passed out in your watch remember?" Chimin grunted, Yoongi to his side.

Jimin just simply jumped at him and turned back around to you, a corner of his mouth lifted.

"Are you okay?" He mumbled.

You just nod, and scoot over so there was enough room for him to lay next to you. One day you were mad at jimin, and now you wanted to be close to him and never let him leave your side.

Was it because you were sensitive at the time? Yeah, maybe. Either way, you wanted jimin and honestly no one else at the moment.

"I'm okay, for now."

He scoots to you and wraps his arms around you letting you lay on his chest. "You two could get out now." He rolled his eyes at chimin and yoongi standing at the door.

"Feel better" Yoongi smiled, giving you a thumbs up. He walked out dragging a scowl faced chimin behind him.

"Taehyungie is bringing me water, my throat hurts." You whine, twiddling with your thumbs. You had already put the cold towel down once you felt yourself cool off.

"He should be done any minute." Jimin says. "I put your homework and things over on your desk. You don't worry about that now, okay?"

You wanted to put up an argument but you found yourself complying again.

"Here's your water!" Taehyung walks in with the famous box smile on his face. Sitting up quickly he hands you the water, and you gulp it down in one go.

"Thankyou" You smile.

"You're welcome. I'll be in my room, doing some work. Call me if you need anything"

"Yeah, it's not like his boyfriend isn't laying right beside him." You look behind yourself at jimin who had scoffed.

Taehyung looked over at him aswell but ignored his words. "Anyways, seriously if you need anything just text me."

With that he walked out of the door with the empty glass hanging from his hand, you lying back down on the bed with a blow coming from your mouth.

"You tired?" Jimins asks.

"No, I just woke back up hyung." you say, it coming out more sassy then you intended.

"Well, excuse me"

You giggle and turn your head to face him. "I'm sorry"

"You shouldn't be apologizing." Jimin smiled. He wanted nothing more then to tell you what he had been keeping a secret but he knew it'd break your heart more than it was already broken now.

"You're hurt right now, so you could do whatever."He then latched your lips together and you responded immediately, surprising yourself at the hunger you had for jimins lips.

You could tell jimin didn't want to take this further than just a kiss, but his soft lips moving against yours made you want the opposite. He then pulled away and you left out a loud whimper. "Why'd you stop?"

"Because" He simply said. He reached over you for the remote and turned the television on, turning it to some random rom-com which you always enjoyed.

You look up at him as he sat back and watched the movie, his lips plump and red from the kissing you both had just endured.

You sigh on the other hand and fall back against the headboard with an annoyed huff. After a while of watching the television your mind started to drift back to jungkook and you didn't exactly want that to happen.

This then led your body to moving to sit on jimin, well straddling him rather.

"What are you doing?" He paused the movie, thinking maybe you wanted to talk again. But you had other plans as you attached your lips onto his.

Jimin sighed into the kiss and the only thing you could focus on was how soft he felt against your mouth. He laid his hands to rest on the sides of your back, tilting your head back so he could deepen the kiss.

Everything was going fine up until you started rocking back and forth on jimins crotch then unfortunately he had to pull away, a muscle in his jaw twitching.

"Calm down because we're not having sex" He grunted.

"Why?"

"Because you're vulnerable right now and you only want sex to distract you and that's not happening." He took your body and sat it beside his, grabbing the remote once again to press play.

You scoff, sitting back on the headboard with an pouty expression on your face.

"Any other time you want to" You mumble.

"Yeah, well i'm not that much of an horny asshole right now. Now could we please watch this movie?" He looked at you and back to the movie. "Isn't this your favorite?"

"Yes"

"Okay."

You couldn't see his face because you were being stubborn and not looking towards him, but jimin had a proud grin placed on it.

-
Hiya, Male Reader X Min Yoongi prologue and 1st chapter was just uploaded. Go to my profile ~ Read if you'd like!