|29.29|

-

-

The funeral was very hard. Not just for you and Yungguk but for everyone who had attended. Since it was the day after you had to hurriedly call everyone that night and wasn't surprised that most you called showed up. Jungkook was everything to everyone.

Even Namjoon, Chimin, Yoongi and Hoseok showed up, having to take a long drive early on that monday morning.

It had been two days now since then. Everyone was in the living room, while you were up stairs in your room looking in the mirror. You all were gonna leave later on at night to go back to Incheon.

For Taehyung, he was gathering his things to finally move in with Namjoon and Yoonmi. For Chimin and Yoongi they were gonna finish fixing there things around their apartment. And for you, you were going to get your things to bring back to Busan.

You had a lot of room and space but yet you didn't have a lot of things to bring back so you weren't stressing it.You still had yet to touch anything in Jungkooks room except for the bills and his information, and quite frankly you didn't want to move anything of his — because it's his.

no past tense, but present.

As you look at yourself in the mirror, touching over your now chubby face, you pout. It was also time to re dye your hair, at first you dyed it jet black but now you were imagining a honey blonde. Going down to touch your stomach you frown as well feeling the pudgyness of it.

"What are you doing?"

Jumping out of your thoughts you feel Jimins taller body behind you. He wraps his arms around you and sits his strong chin on your shoulder looking at your reflection in the mirror.

"Have I gained weight?" You ask.

"Yes."

You gasp pulling away from jimin and hitting him on his chest. "What!? I love your chubby cheeks!" He laughs, pulling you back into him.

"I don't like my chubby cheeks, or any other part that's chubby." You crack a smile, looking at the boy above you.

"Well, i love it." He kisses your cheek repeatedly making you a laughing mess.

"H-hyung! Stop it!" You laugh. Jimin turns your body around and squeezes your cheeks, kissing them and releasing with a big pop everytime.

"I love theeemmmm." He drags out, a goofy smile on his face.You roll your eyes as you feel his hands make their way to your backside. "Can't forget about these cheeks." He squeezes them aswell.

"Could we have sex?" You blurt, laughing after you see you caught Jimin off guard to where he was choking a bit.

"What?"

You narrow your eyes at the black haired boy, "Do i really need to repeat myself?" Your cheeks were pink.

"Why now?" Jimin asks, but cuts himself off with a better response, "Not why now, but like are you sure? We don't have to just because, only if you want cause i know every-"

"Hyung, it's nothing about that. I just want to feel you, just a quickie at least?" You peck his lips.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, Jimin."

"Hey brat, I'm your hyung." He scoffs, pulling your waist into him.

"Yes, Jimin hyung." You correct yourself with a cheeky grin. He pecks your lips aswell then pulls back. "We haven't had sex in a while now," He muttered.

"Which is why we should do it" You wrap your arms around his neck. "It's healthy for a relationship.....You want our relationship to stay healthy, right?"

Jimin nods, eyes twinkling in desire.

~

"Yungguk, you'll stay here with Seokjin hyung until I get back, okay?" You say to the side of the boy. He just nods, too sleepy to comprehend anything you were saying to him. You giggle at him and lay a kiss onto his forehead.

It was about seven pm and everyone was still lodging around the living room. You all had agreed to leave in the truck around nine pm.

"So, Chimin what are you gonna do now that you've graduated?" Seokjin asked, looking over at him.

"I'm planning on applying for a school close to yoongis-"

"Our" Yoongi cuts him off.

"Our apartment." Chimin finishes as he turned red. You coo at that and watch as seokjin cheeks reaches his eyes with a smile.

"And i'm gonna be a dentist! or maybe a real estate agent, i haven't decided yet." Taehyung said, making everyone chuckle at him.

"Jimin?" Seokjin asked, everyone's attention turning to the boy beside you. You wrap your hand around Yungguks slump body, who was now asleep as you perked your ears ready to hear jimins response.

"Uh, I, uhm."

"You don't know?" Yoongi grunted. He still was mad as hell. Jimin had let Chimin know that he still didn't tell you because you asked him not to, but Yoongi felt like he should have. He knew it wasn't his business but it was so fucked up how you were being treated.

"I do now, asshole." Jimin nose flared as he sat back in his seat, now manspreading.

"Well?" You ask yourself, still waiting.

"I want to dance." He huffed out. You weren't exactly surprised because Jimin did major in fine arts, having a dance class time to time.

"Awe hyung, you do?" You nuzzle your head onto his shoulder. "You never told me that."

"I know," he laughs.

Everyone congratulates him on his decision and you as well, and after a while you all were leaving in namjoons truck to go to Incheon. Both Yungguk and Seokjin were left asleep when you all slipped out.

A nice little road trip with your friends for a couple of hours were gonna go well, right?

-

chap after this should be the 'upcoming' books <3