|19.19|

—

"Hoseok Hyung!" Jimin yelled.

After a while a panicked hoseok came around the corner, haired curled from side to side while standing in just his boxers.

"What the hell? What do you want?" He huffed, hands patting down his hair.

"I need you to drop me off at my brothers." Jimin stood and tossed hoseoks phone to him and proceeded to walk past hoseok to go get his things.

"Yah, you had to yell my name for that?"

Jimin just simply nodded. Hoseok followed after him in his room and began to put in some clothes on real quick.

Jimin threw his bookbag on his shoulder and sighed. "Fuck, i'm gonna have to take a shower at their house." He rolled his eyes.

"Why don't you just go to your own dorm?" Hoseok asked, throwing on his watch.

"Because, y/n neatly puts my clothes and stuff up and I don't particularly feel like rambling through mines at the dorm. Just gonna make things easier."

Hoseok just shrugged and turned to the mirror. "Be right back, let me brush these babies" He smiles at himself in the mirror.

"Your babies?" Jimin asked, with a tilt of his head.

"My teeth." Hoseok confirmed.

Jimin shakes his head at the older and makes his way back into the living room. He sits for a while until he got bored. Then after another while he got mad at himself.

"Why would i break my phone out of all things" He sighed. He turned on the television and watched some reruns of sponge bob before hoseok was skipping out of the bathroom.

"Ready?"

"Yeah"

~

You were a slobbering sobbing mess.

You were laid on your bed, your homework forgotten since you ended the phone call with jungkook. Chimin was laying beside you, his arm wrapped around you shoulder.

"Shh — it's okay" Chimin frowned. He still didn't know exactly what had happened, because when he came in and asked all that came out of your mouth was jibberish. But he heard a slight name of jungkook so he was guessing it had to do something with your brother.

"I-it's not okay" You cried, not even bothering to catch your tears. At this point the whole top of your shirt was soaked.

"Can i know what happened hun?"

"I-i don' wanna tal' a-about it" You sobbed. You were sure you were either nearly pale or nearly red as an apple. And you eyes were stinging like hell each time a tear would drop out.

"Okay, we'll just sit here then okay?"

"H-hyung"

"Huh?" Chimin turned and looked down at you, arm still wrapped tightly around your small shoulders.

"I wan' hyung" You squeaked.

"Taehyung? He's in class right no-"

"Jiminie hyung"

"Huh? Oh" Chimin nodded his head and looked back up to the ceiling. "He should be here any minute. He was already on his way here"

"O-okay"

You continued to cry, cry and cry. Up until your chest and your head couldn't cooperate and then you fell asleep in chimins arms.

~

It had been about thirty minutes since you fell asleep. Chimin was now trying to get out of your hold trying his best not to wake you up. But honestly that wouldn't wake you up more than the obnoxious banging on the front door.

"Ugh" He whispered. He finally got out of your hold and walked out of your door going straight to the one getting beat on. Once opened it he was stood in front of the asshole who had the same face as him, which he called his twin brother.

"Why are you banging on the door!?" Chimin whispered yelled.

"Why the fuck are you whispering?" Jimin pushed past chimin and went straight into the kitchen. He hadn't ate all morning and he couldn't say he wasn't hungry.

Chimin shut the door and walked over to jimin giving him a scowl. "Y/n wants you."

"What'd I do now?" Jimin whined. He sat the orange juice down he was about to put to his mouth. "He was just fucking annoyed at me last night." He groaned.

Chimin put his hand on his hips and slouched. He was so tired of this. "He's fucked up." He looked over at Chimin.

"He's been crying all morning because of something that happened with Jungkook"

Jimin stopped the pouting and all once he heard you'd been crying. He stood with a blank face, his neck itching to scratch from anxiousness. "He wants me?"

"Yes jimin, He asked for you." Chimin grabbed a cup from the rack and poured some juice in it handing it to his brother.

"He's still asleep though, So just try to be quiet when you go in there."

Jimin chugged down the rest of the drink and nodded his head. He put the cup onto the counter and walked over to your room. He had tried his best to be silent but failed miserably when your door squeaked once he opened it.

This led you to popping your head up whimpering from the lost of warmness you had felt when you first fell asleep. Jimin sighed and closed the door back walking over to your bed.

He asked no questions...he said nothing. He just laid down and pulled you into his chest. And once again you let your emotions get the best of you and you were sobbing.

"Let it all out, i'm right here."

"J-jungkook h-hyung" You sobbed.

"What about him?" Jimin wipes a few of the tears escaping your eyes. His heart was crushing at the sight of this.

"H-he has cancer" You sniffled. "The same — our dad had."

Your hands began to shake and you started to feel more dizzy than ever. You then sat up jumping out of jimins arms as your chest grew tighter and tighter.

Jimin hands softly pulled you back into his chest and he was speaking but yet you heard nothing because of the blood pounding in your ears each second. Next thing you knew everything turned black.