|23.23|

-

-

Jimin blew the smoke out of his nostrils as he immediately relaxed in his body and mind, he sat further back in his seat then passed the small bud that had nearly been gone over to hoseok.

"You okay asshole?"

Jimin rolled his eyes at hoseok, and instead of an response he puffed out more smoke.

"I'm asking because i'm trying to be a good best friend bitch, now answer" Hoseok laid the blunt between his lips, inhaling and exhaling before repeating it and handing it back over to the younger boy.

"I'm good, just thinking about y/n"

"What about him?"

Jimin finished the blunt, his mind clear and hazy. Him and Hoseok both felt great.

"Nothing, he's the best thing that's ever happened to me"

"Aigoo, here comes the sappy hours" Hoseok mumbles. He always wondered why was jimin so emotional when he was high. Which is why he always preferred to be with drunk jimin then high jimin.

"What?"

"Nothing! — continue"

"As i was saying" Jimin cleared his throat. "I was just thinking about the day I gave him that promise ring."

"He still wears it?" Hoseok questioned, eyes poking out of his face. Forgot to say, he was bit of a dramatic person while being high.

"Duh, why would he not?"

"Because you're an asshole?"

"Shut the fuck up and let me finish" Jimin rolled his eyes and continued. "Anyways, I promised a bunch of shit, like .. and I quote, I will be loyal forever and remain true to you-"

"That shits a lie" Hoseok scoffed.

"Shut the hell up!"

"My bad"

"Anyways I broke that promise, and I have to make it up to him."

"Wait, you're talking about that night with that girl?" Hoseok asked, remember walking in seeing both jimin and the mysterious girl in the same room, lips plump and red, and clothes damn near off.

Jimin nodded. "Yeah, but I don't wanna bring it up."

"He's forgotten about it now, so what's the point?"