|18.18|

unedited unfortunately —

Jimin had been woken up very unpleasantly, specifically by hoseok who was slapping him on his face, yelling "Wake up!"

He lunges up and pushes hoseok away from him, his eyes squinted from the shining through hoseoks bright curtains.

"Don't you ever wake me up like that asshole, and what am I even doing here?" He scoffs, looking over to where his bookbag was.

"You rode here with me and Wooyoung last night bitch." Hoseok walked back over to the bed. "You got into another fight with y/n."

"Aish, shit — I forgot about that." Jimin rolls his eyes, now rubbing his temples in a circular motion.

"Oh yeah! shit I forgot" hoseok went to grab his phone from his dresser and threw it at Jimin. "Chimin called for your ass this morning, call him back."

"I don't have to."

"Stop being a cunt and just call your brother back." Hoseok grunted. He rolled his eyes, got back into the bed next to jimin and sunk under the covers. "Go in the living room, i'm going back to sleep."

At first jimin had ignored him too comfortable in his spot. But next he was hearing hoseoks obnoxiously loud snores which led him to fleeing out the room with a scowl on his face.

When he reached the living room he took a seat onto the couch, now unlocking hoseoks phone and pressing onto chimins contact. After a few dials the pink haired twin finally answered with a "Hello?"

"Yeah, what the hell do you want?"

"First of all, check your attitude. Don't get mad at me because you fucked up with your adorable boyfriend." Jimin couldn't see chimin but he knew he was rolling his neck as he talked.

"Oh please, that's definitely not why i'm mad."

"If you say so jimin." Chimin sighed on the other line. "I know your ass did something. I'm your brother — twin at that."

Jimin groaned, his head falling back in annoyance. "I di-"

"Aht Aht" Chimin cut him off. "Don't lie..I don't know exactly what you did but I do know you fucked up big time."

"Okay, can we get off this topic? I don't need you telling me shit I already know."

"All i know is you better tell y/n what you did soon. No need to hurt him if you know you did something wrong."