|37.37|

-

-

"It was nice having you here," You look at the black haired boy smiling.

Taemin chuckles, his small duffel bag gripped in one hand, and the other fumbling. He goes to open his free arm and welcomes you to a hug, and you insert your body right into his, your head in his neck in a warm hug.

You feel Taemins lips meet the top of your head before he was letting go with a small pop. He tightenes his arm around your shoulders and then you both were pulling away. "I really enjoyed it aswell, I'm glad you're fine." He blinked.

"Let's talk more often than we already do, okay hyung?"

"Like, everyday often?" He asked back, a grin on his lips. He slips his phone out of his pocket and looks back over to you.

"Yes hyung, everyday often!" You exclaim, standing on your tippy toes from the small pint of giddiness. Taemin laughs and types into his phone, his eyebrows raising in concentration and when he's done he slides the mighty large phone back into his jogging pants.

"Okay, I put a reminder in my phone. To make sure to call y/n-ssi everyday." He smiles.

"I can't wait for our conversations." You mutter leading the older to the door. When you reach it, Taemin opens the door for you both and he steps out while you stood still in the door frame.

"Me too, see you later okay?" He asks, eyes switching from the uber and back at you.

"See you hyung, I hope you and Kai work it out." You smile, a genuine one. He thanks you, and you say your goodbyes again before he was hoping into the car and taking off up the road.

When you turn around to go back into the house you quickly check the time, looking down at your watch. You had to meet Jimin at the Danbam Pub in about three hours.

"Yungguk-Ah, are you ready to go to Seokjin hyungs?" You say to the seven year old was sat on the couch right before you. Yungguk shakes his head and you both trudge up the steps and get ready to go to Seokjins. After spending a few there, you were sure those three hours would go by in the speed of light.

-

Jimin was sat on the train, a bucket hat on his head and his phone to his ear. His twin was talking about something but he was barely paying attention to him. He was thinking of everything he was gonna say to you.

Or at least what he had practiced for hours last night. He prepared to tell you what Ryujin told him, hoping it would change your mind about him, and your relationship.