|4.4|

-

-

"So what happened?"

You look up chimin, eyes watery. Yes, even though you were older now you were still a bit of a crybaby.

Jimin had just dropped you off from your date, you and him having a argument in the car about what happened. You couldn't help but to want to cry because the amazing dinner jimin had planned couldn't even go the way you guys wanted just because you didn't introduce him as your fucking boyfriend.

"My old f-friend from when i was younger, i seen him at the restaurant hyung took .... me to" You feel a tear drop from your eye as you look back up at chimin , he pulls you into his chest and urges you to continue talking.

"I-i didn't introduce jimin as my boyfriend, but as my hyung. I don't know if it was because i was in shock or what... but it was wrong" you mumble.

"Do you have history or something with that friend?" Chimin asks, his hand now rubbing up and down your back. You look up at him once again and nod.

"He was my first kiss when i was like eleven, and we kissed a couple more times but that's it i swear. We were too young to do anything out of hand like that."

Chimin just nods, thinking. "Well maybe that's why you didn't introduce jimin as your boyfriend. I'm pretty sure you didn't intend to do it" He pats your back for you to sit up and you do so. You both facing eachother. His hands landing on your face to wipe your tears, he gives you a genuine smile and then his phone goes off. Chimin turns to his phone and his eyebrow is raised as he read the text.

"Ah, yoongis outside. I have to go." He stands giving you a sympathetic look. "But you should go relax, maybe call jimin and you two talk it out. I know you both have your arguments but this one isn't really something for you to be fighting over" He picks his man purse up along with his jacket and goes to the door, waving at you before walking out.

After a while of chimin walking out you just sit on the couch and stare at the wall. No one was here, taehyung was over namjoons, and chimin had just left. Also,you had no idea where jimin had went after he dropped you off, so you just sat there bored. You of course wanted to take a nap but it just wouldnt be right without jimin.

You huff and stand to your feet. Grabbing your phone and your wallet you stuff them both into your jacket and head out the door, you were gonna go on a walk.

Those always cleared your head.

Walking out of the apartment building you wince when there are small droplets of water coming down. "shit" you mutter.

Although you could get sick you just keep walking. You start to remember back on the night you and jimin had the argument of your so called 'special bestfriend' relationship and how you ran to taemin.

That was an eventful night.

You wished you had someone to run to now to talk but your current and only friends were busy with their boyfriends.

It was about ten pm now, and it had been about two hours of you walking in the rain. You enjoyed it though cause you felt nothing, but you did feel your stomach growl after a while.

Spotting a small cafe up the street you sigh in relief and begin walking to it. When you walk in the smell of coffee hits your nose so quick you had to take a step back. There was only a few people inside the cafe, which you were glad about.

Walking up to the counter you spot an employee sitting there, on his phone paying no attention at all to the front.

"Excuse me, sir?" You look over to him. He finally notices you and smiles a cocky smile sitting his phone down and walking over to you.

"Ou, y/n?"

why the fuck did everyone know your name?

"H-how did you know my name?"

"You're jimins boyfriend right?"

"Y-yes?" you nibble on your lip looking up at the young boy, he had to be about 18 or 19.

"Ah, see? i knew it. Im hoseoks brother, wooyoung." He reaches his hand out to you. "Nice to meet you"

You shake his hand with a small nod. You didn't know hoseok had a brother. "Nice to meet you aswell."

He looks at you then to the back, not too long before turning back to you. "So could i help you with anything?"

"Yes, could i just have a coffee?" He nods his head, a smirk playing over his lips.

"A coffee at 10pm at night?"

You just nod, not in the mood to talk. "I would prefer alcohol you know?"

You choke on your spit. "y-yeah me too right now, but i'm not much of a drinker" you frown. You hand him your card and he quickly swipes it, handing it back to you along with a receipt.

"You're not?" He turns away from you to turn around to make the coffee.

"No, jimin hyung drinks a lot and some of my friends but i prefer not to" you respond, hands in your pockets. You watch as he grinds the coffee and you feel your mouth water, you couldn't wait to suck that coffee down.

"Ah, i drink a lot also. Have you ever been to a club?" He was now pouring your coffee into the small cup.

"Yes i have, like twice." You stick your two fingers up like he could see, although his back was turned.

He puts the lid on your coffee and takes a small straw from the counter finally turning around. "Do you want to go to the club?"

He hands you your coffee and you feel yourself moan a bit at the warmth in your hand. You were quite cold from walking in the rain. "What do you mean? like tonight?"

Wooyoung just respond with a nod and a grin.

"Uh i don't know 'm not really a club type without my friends"

"What if we become friends then? my shift is over in a hour then we could go? I wouldn't do anything stupid i promise" he looks at you pleading eyes. "Hoseok would probably beat my ass if i did anyways."

You just look at him as you contemplate in your head. Did you wanna go? maybe. Did you have anything else to do? no. We're you a little bored? of course. Would your boyfriend have a problem with this? maybe not if it's hoseoks brother.

"Yes, we could go together" you nod at him with a smile on your face.

"Great, just got have a seat and i'll come and get you when i clock out"

"Okay."