|12.12|

—

"Okay yungguk, since today's my last day here what do you wanna do?" You look down at him with a bunny smile covering your face.

It had been two days since that talk with jimin. That night he had called you back and it was like nothing had ever happened.

Yes, jimin was acting suspicious over the phone but once again you threw it to the back of your mind, it just pissed you off on how he would tell you not to speak about the night because he so called made it clear that nothing happened.

So every since that night you two hadn't talked, because you haven't answered his calls. He was stressing you out, and you had visited to busan to enjoy your time with your family not worry about jimin and his whereabouts.

"Could we go get ice cream?" He asks, a smile slipping onto his face.

"Yes, do you want taehyung and jungkook hyung to go with us?" You hop up away from the couch and grab jungkooks car keys.

"No, i just wanna spend time with you today"

You curve your lips into another smile as you watch yungguk follow your moves and stand with you. "Okay"

"Hyung! We're taking your car!" You yell up the stairs. Not getting a response you just shrug and walk out the door along with yungguk following behind you.

"He must be still asleep?" You say, nibbling on your lip in questioning.

"No, he's not feeling good today" Your little brother mumbles. You squint your eyes at him and you both jump into the car. You in the front and him in the back seat of course.

You remember the other day when you first got there, Jungkook was holding his chest in pain and not hiding it very well with the expressions on his face.

As you watched your brother buckle his seatbelt you turned around to him ready to ask him a question. "Has hyung been sick a lot lately?"

Yungguk just nods. Why didn't he tell you?

"Sometimes Jin hyung has to take me to school cause jungkook hyung can't get out of bed"

"Really?" He just nods again, a guilty pout playing over his lips. Yungguk had been told not to tell you anything about jungkook being sick because he knew you'd try to stay and take care of him and he didn't need you to do that considering you were in your last few weeks of school before graduation.