|3.3|

—

"So where exactly are we going?" you watch as the city passes by and look back down at jimins hand on your thigh. "Hyung i told you i had work to do tonight, i can't be out long"

You didn't want to sound ungrateful or anything but by the way life went the school work was much more important then this date.  Jimin hadn't took you on a date in a long time because you were always coped up with homework in your room. So this was the exact reason why you both were in the car on the way to god knows where.

"Baby, please just enjoy the ride okay? we'll be there in a second" he grips your thigh. "Just chill" 

You sigh and just do as he says, you start to relax. Laying back on your seat you take jimins hand in yours and feel yourself drift off on the far ride. "Okay i'm gonna chill, wake me up when we get there"

"Of course"

When the car finally stops you feel a cold breeze on you, jimin was pecking your face with multiple kisses trying to get you up.

"Babyboy we're here" You open your eyes and see his face over you, quickly stealing a kiss you huff and sit up in your seat. You look around where you were and your mouth hangs open.

"Wha-What hyung wow, you've brought me here?" you look up at him and he just gives you a smile. Stealing another quick kiss you try to turn back around but then you go back go jimin. Your lips latching on eachother as he deepens the kiss. Pulling away he turns the car off and steps out before coming to your door and letting you out.

"Hyung this must've cost you a fortune" You were standing in front of an very expensive restaurant in town, one that you've been saying you wanted to go to since back in highschool.

"Anything for my baby" He says, he takes your hand in his and you both walk up to the front of the door, a blue carpet laid out.

"Reservation?" The man asks, looking both you and your boyfriend up and down.

"Yes, Parks" He responds with a smirk. He knew that this bothered the man, you both showing up definitely not being from this part of town.

"Ah, right here sir" He leads you and jimin into the huge restaurant and you feel your mouth drop in awe. It was beautiful..... chandeliers hanging from the ceiling, beautiful professional paintings everywhere and a couple of ice sculptures scattered around. Once he find your table you both take a seat.

"The waiter should be here shortly." He bows at you both and walks away.

"Jimin hyung thankyou for bringing me here" you say, eyes gawked at all the scenery around you.

"it's nothing, you've been stressed all month with finals and you deserve it"

You turn to look at him and he just smiles, the waiter walking to you both. "Hello gentlemen, how would you like the chefs dish today?" He had bottle of champagne in his hand with a big smile plastered on his face. He was a little on the tall side about jimins height, his hair platinum blonde with blue eyes. He was a foreigner but spoke great korean.

"Ah, we would love that" jimin says looking up at the young boy. The waiter gives you both a smile and sits the champagne in the bucket with ice that's sitting next to the flowers. You notice him looking at you a bit hard out the corner of your eye but you paid no attention to it.

"I'll be right back with your dish" he bows and walks away.

Jimin looks at you, eyebrows furrowed. "is it me? or was he sizing you up"

You chuckle at him, his jealousy was kicking in. It was very rare though because usually it was vice versa. "No, i didn't see him doing that" you fake frown.

While you two waited on your food you drunk the champagne and had a nice talk, talking about things such as what you'll do in the next couple of months and where you'll be living together. You somehow had everything planned but jimin didn't, or at least he didn't tell you so.

When you finally look up you see the waiter walking over to the table with a genuine smile plastered on his face. He sets about four plates down and bows at you both. "Is there anything else you need?" he asks looking directly at you.

You look at jimin and he had his jaw clenched. "We're fine thankyou" jimin said.

The boy nodded, his hands behind his back as he began turning around to walk away but then he turned back in a swift motion. "I'm so sorry for the unprofessionalism but do i know you?"

You look at him eyes gawked. How could he.
"Uh , no sorry?" you mutter. Jimin just looks at the interaction, his hand gripped on the table.

"So you're not y/n?" your mouth falls open and your throat gets dry, how does he know your name?

"Y-yes i am, but how'd you know?"

"You don't remember me? when your dad would drop you off to your aunt minas we would play together. I lived next door to her before i moved back to australia."

You look at him, finally looking at his face fully you remember. You sure your face was written full of shock on it. "Troye?!" You stood, going to hug him. He hugs you back in a tight embrace, both of you pulling back. You sit back down and look at jimin.

"Hyung, this is troye. Troye this my hyung, jimin" Troye smiles at you both and jimin just looks at you with his eyebrows raised.

"I'm his boyfriend" He says, looking at you. His eyes narrowed then he flicks his eyes back over to troye.

You look at him lips tooted, why didn't you introduce jimin as your boyfriend. "Y-yeah he's my boyfriend" you smile.

Troye smiles and reaches his hand out to shake jimins and jimin nicely shakes it and goes back to looking at you.

"Well i'll let you guys enjoy your dinner, it was nice seeing you again y/n and nice meeting you jimin."

Troye walks away and you turn to jimin, his eyes lidded. "So? who's he?"

Ah, this dinner was gonna be eventful.