|22.22|

-

-

"How about this?" Chimin put the shirt in front of his chest and faced you and taehyung. "Do you guys think this will look good on me?"

"Yes hyung" You both say tiredly, in unison. It was now approximately four days until graduation. Last week had went by pretty fast, you had did all of your work and your body was drained from the watery tears you threw out. All you were ready for was to walk across that stage and be on the first train to busan to see your brother.

"I'm gonna go try it on!" He nodded, he shoved his fanny pack into taehyungs hand with a smile and proceeded to walk into the fitting room, but not without grabbing some more clothes on the way there.

"Let's go sit in there" Taehyung points to the waiting room and you obliged, walking behind the taller male. You both sit with a huff and you slouch your back against the comfortable lounge chair.

Both of your hyungs had gotten you out of the house today. Since you had no work left, and your boyfriend was busy at his dorm catching up on the late work he just didn't do. You were left alone and bored. And you hated that, because that's when all the terrible thoughts popped into your mind to make your life miserable.

"So, jimins still catching up with his work?" Taehyung says, trying to make conversation. Although he was exhausted and dog-tired from following around chimin all day he wanted to make sure you were having at least a bit of fun and being comfortable.

You nod, responding with a "Yes"

"Ah," Taehyung goes to scratch the back of his ear, he bites tightly on his upper lip before words were spilling out of his mouth. "So you and him are okay now?"

In all honesty you didn't know so you just shrugged, "I'm not sure." You spit.

"But, he's been by my side while i've been dealing with my hyung and ... I truly haven't even thought about whatever bullshit he's done." You twiddle with the button on your jean jacket, your mouth puckered. "I don't want to think about it honestly, too much on my plate right now. So I just want me and jimin hyung to stay like this, together."

Taehyung twists his mouth but hums. "I get it." He throws the pink haired boys pouch over his head and sits up. "So what are you doing after graduation again?"

Your face grew a hot pink and you sat up excitedly. "I wanna move to seoul with hyung and become a veterinarian." You smile.

"Aish yeah! i forgot!" Taehyung smiles seeing you smile, "What's jimin gonna do?"

"He's not sure yet, but he said he'll figure it out" You shrug. You were gonna support jimin in anything he did, just like you knew he'd do the same for you.

"I'm gonna come with you to visit Jungkook" Taehyung insists.

"Oh yeah, i'll be there with him for a while. —" You look over to the fitting room hearing a thud and a "I'm okay!" from chimin making you two chuckle.

"How long?"

"Probably for a couple of weeks, just so I can make sure he's okay before I leave again" You declare, bringing your hands together on your lap.

If it had to be for more than a couple of weeks then so be it, You would be with Jungkook for however long he needed.

You couldn't wait to see him after graduation. Even though he was meant to be there in the crowd watching you, he was unable to and you understood that even though it was hard to.

Luckily, he would be there for you afterwards.. right?

"I'm done! It fits perfectly!" Chimin walks out with the clothes in his hand, grinning ear to ear. "Let's go!"

"Finally" Taehyung whined, standing from the couch.

~

"So how was your day?"

You blew a cherry with your mouth and relaxed into your bed. You had just gotten up from a good long nap, being around chimin and taehyung all day you were slightly exhausted.

"My day was really good hyung, how was yours?" You smile.

"Don't worry about me." The other line of the phone shuffled. "What did you do? Have you talked to Jungkook or Yungguk? How is he?" Jimin, spoke fastly, his words jumping over each other.

"I've been out all day, i'll call him first thing in the morning." you hear jimin respond with an even hum.

"And i've done a lot! I bought Jungkook hyung,Yungguk and I matching shirts and .. I just brought jungkook a lot of gifts in general." Your eyes snap over to the gifts and bags in the corner of your room.

"Really? That's nice of you" You could tell jimin was trying his best to be calm, with you — and only talk about yourself and how you're doing because of the Jungkook situation. You really appreciated it, but you were fine and you didn't want Jimin to worry about you.

"Hyung you know i'm okay right?"

You could already picture Jimins hand going to scratch the nape of his neck. "Of course i do, baby boy. I'm just checking on you."

"Ah okay"

"I have another question"

"Yes?" You ask, biting your lip.

"Are you still mad at me?"

You shrug as if jimin could see you, "No, i'm not focused on that right now. I don't know what you did, but i know you're sorry for it and I just wanna center on one thing."

Jimin hums again, not disagreeing with you. So you knew right then and there that he did in fact do something.

"Okay, thank you." Jimin mumbles.

"You're welcome hyung,"