|16.16|

—

y/n1996: i'm okay, i was supposed to text you back yesterday but i forgot. i'm sorry. would you like to join me for dinner today? my treat.

You press send and sigh before falling back on your bed. It had been yet another day since you spoke to jimin. Feeling a hand wrap around your shoulder you push your face into the elders arms, sighing once again in relaxation.

"Do you want me to beat my brother up?" Chimin looks down at you, your eyes were closed. "Or do i have to beat up you? Wait what's the story i don't know who's in the wrong."

You giggle and shake your head in his chest. "No need to hurt anyone hyung."

"Well you two need to make up, you being a sap and him being a asshole doesn't match."

"Well at least you didn't call us brats like your boyfriend did." You say.

"He called you two brats?" Chimin gasps, but laughs a little to were you couldn't hear.

"Yes."

You hear your phone ding and you pick it up to see troye texted you back.

troyeboi: of course! and it's on you? i'll be there asap. what time and where?

y/n1996: how about six? and swagat would be fine.

troyeboi: i'll be there.

"Who's that?" Chimin says, looking at you as you smiled into your phone.

"Troye. That friend I told you about."

Chimin sits up and looks at you with confusion over your face. "Oh, you're talking with him?"

"Of course i am, he's my old friend." You say, a little offended.

"I thought you were crying over him?" Chimin puts a hand under his chin, genuinely confused.

"No, that night I was crying was because of jimin. When he was mad because I didn't introduce him as my boyfriend to Troye." You explain, sitting up as well.

"Ah, okay."

"Yeah, Well hyung i'm gonna go and take a shower. To get ready to hang out with him. Thankyou for staying with me." You stand.