|33.33|

-

-

"Jimin, Namjoons here to see you."

Jimin looks up from his, well, wall and see Hoseok standing at the door. His bright, now burnt orange hair waving in front of his face.

"What does he want?" Jimin asks and Hoseok shrugs. "I don't know, he wants to give you something." and with that hoseok has turned around walking back to his room.

This is where Jimin had been staying for the night, and from the looks of it, he'd be here for the rest of the year until he got his shit together, or until the baby came at least. He hadn't even thought of going with his brother because the fights he'd probably pick with Yoongi would be too much. And taehyung wouldn't even blink an eye, or give Jimin the time of day.

He stands on his feet, and walks to the front door. A brown haired, too smiley for today Namjoon staring at him.

"What's up Jimin?" He asks, his dimple deep.

"What do you want Namjoon?"

"Ah!" Namjoon says, pulling something out of his pocket. "Y/n said to give this back to you." Namjoon hands Jimin the small ring that he had given you the day of highschool graduation.

You had worn this for four years, with loyalty. And now he fucked up and you finally took it off. Jimin thought you might've felt good as shit when the ring he bought was off, because he promised you things that he broke, and maybe it was like lies and all releasing from your body.

He looks down at it for a few than stuffs it into his pocket. "Thanks Joon," Jimin looks up at the taller boy, who now had a sad smile on his face, a more lopsided one at that.

"You're welcome," Namjoon goes to turn around but stops and looks at Jimin. "You know, i know you fucked up and all but if you need anyone to talk to, You could come down to my house anytime." Namjoon smiles.

"Well when Taehyungies not there, He's still quite mad at you, and well me." Namjoon rubs his neck. "I slept on
the couch last night actually." He lets out a tired laugh. Jimin just looks at him, wanting to say thankyou but he couldn't. He nods Namjoon off and then namjoon goes.

"Fuck," He mutters once he closed the door. He pulls out his phone, getting a notification. And guess what? It was Ryujin, letting Jimin know they needed to talk urgently. He just replied with a 'yeah, okay' went to get ready and was out the door, head still hung low.

~

"What are you doing here hyung?" You ask. You sit you and Taemins fresh hot tea on the table and sit down as he smiles at you.

You had welcomed him in, and made tea for the two of you. Not without checking on Yungguk to see he was in fact asleep. He had always fell asleep after eating, like it was a routine.

"I came to see you," Taemin pursed his lips. "I had just heard about Jungkook, I just wanted to make sure you were okay."

Your smile slipped as you looked at the older. "I'm fine Taemin, thankyou."

"Really? Wow i'm so glad to hear that." He laughs. "I hadn't seen you sad before, since like that one night in highschool. So i'm glad I didn't see it now, because if you cried just now I probably would have too." He chuckles, before he takes a sip of his tea and sits it back on the coaster.

You shake your head, laughing as well. "Wait, what night in highschool?" You ask, intrigued.

"Remember? When we met in the bleachers and I told you about the whole Jimin beating my ass thing." He laughs, but you snap your mouth shut, in a hard line.

"Oh sorry, if you didn't want to think of that." He frowns, feeling bad. "Where is Jimin by the way? And your crew? I want to see them before I go back to LA" He smiles.

"Ah, Jimins in Incheon, Along With Yoongi and Chimin. And Taehyung and Joon lives in Itaewon." You say, grabbing your mug and bringing it to your lips. You let the warm liquid run down your throat and you hum, quite satisfied.

"Jimins in Incheon?" He asks and you nod. "I thought you guys wanted to move to Seoul?"

"I still do, I'm going to soon. I just have to break it to Yungguk before he goes back to school." You say, putting the mug onto the table.

"Ah, okay." Taemin still looks quite confused. "I guess i won't get to see them then, Unless I just go to incheon. Too much traveling." He laughs. "I'm actually quite jet-lagged. That 16 hour flight was hell." His brows are snapped and he has a pout on his lips, Taemin looked adorable.

"You could sleep here, It's fine with me." You shrug, looking at the way his eyebrows rose.

"Really?" He admired, his eyes twinkling in delight.

"Of course hyung." You let out a small giggle.

"Aish," He mutters. "I don't think Jimin would be okay with someone staying here who had a crush on you, right?"

You shake your head at him, leaning a bit for your mug, taking a sip then sitting it back down. "Don't worry about him."

"Really? That whole episode is over?" He asks, remembering all the times Jimin would damn near growl at him for getting close to you.

"No, i'm pretty sure it's not. But you don't have to worry because we're not together —— So yeah, don't worry about him, you won't see him being jealous because of anything I do, or anyone talking to me for a while." You reassure.

"Oh, wow, didn't expect that" He laughs lightly, not knowing if the situation was too pointy to poke at. "You okay?"

"Yes Taemin, I'm fine."

"Oh okay, Just want to make sure." He laughs. He smooths his hands on his thighs and looks at you.

"I can show you to the guest room if you'd like, and you could sleep there."

"I would love that." Taemin stands and you do aswell.