|8.8|

unedited—

unedited

"How long do you think you'll be? Me and Namjoon-ah are gonna go and grab drinks." You look up to your door and see taehyung leaning against it, dressed up and all.

"Drinks? it's two pm hyung" You frown at him.

"And what about it?"

"I- never mind, you could go i have one more exam to get to later" You sigh.

He gives you a nod and walks out, after a while you hear the front door shut and you put your study face back on and begin to work for your exam.

It was a few days after you and jimins talk and about two days before spring break was officially beginning. It had seemed like everyone was done with exams except you but luckily you only had one left.

You had lacked calling your boyfriend this week because you were so focused on your work like any other time. But then again you know he would distract you, number one because he was done with his exams and number two because he was like a hormonal teenager.

You look down at your watch and wince, it was now fifteen minutes before your exam so you had to leave right then and there. Usually you would call jimin to pick you up since you had no car, but since you didn't know where he was you didn't want to bother him.

So that lead you to now being on your own two feet walking to your next class, you occasionally talked to yourself to hype your head up on passing the class and said some random facts that would help.

You tried to think of all the testing tips yoongi had gave you and if they actually would come in handy while testing.

~

"So how'd you think you did?"

"I think i did okay, it actually wasn't that hard." you look over at yoongi. "And Yoongi hyungs tips really helped"

He gasps. "My first time ever hearing you call me hyung, we have to get this on tape." he pulls out his phone. "Say it again!"

Everyone around the table laughs at yoongi and he just puts his phone away with a small pout on his face. "i was serious." You just roll your eyes at him and continue picking with your food.

After your exam, Taehyung came to pick you up and you all met at a small restaurant to celebrate that all of your exams were now over. Even though, yoongi had graduated three years ago, and namjoon graduated last year they still decided to come and celebrate with you. Jimin was out with hoseok and had promised you that he would see you later on that day or the next day before you left for spring break.

"What are you guys doing for spring break?" you blurt, before picking up your drink and sipping it.

"I'm going to hawaii with yoongi" chimin smiles looking over at yoongi.

Yoongi gives a slight smile. "Aish, i didn't want everyone to know"

"Why? whore i already have plans anyways" you say, making taehyung laugh.

"I thought we had a moment a while ago now it's over"

You just shrug. "I hope you enjoy yourself hyung, what about you tae?"

He half shrugs looks over at you. "I was gonna go with namjoon somewhere, but he's going to itaewon with some friends" He mumbles.

"Ah, yeah i forgot" Namjoon says, he wraps his arm around taehyung in a comforting way and smiles at him.

"Well i'm going back to busan to visit yungguk and jungkook hyung, wanna come with me?" You ask, lifting an eyebrow.

"Oh yes! i haven't seen little yungguk in sooo long" He looks over at namjoon "Maybe yoonmi could go with me? She hadn't seen him in a while either"

Namjoon simply shakes his head, making taehyung quickly frown. "Why- why not?"

"No no" Namjoon says seeing taehyungs expression. "Not because of you of course, you know she could go anywhere with you. You're like her second dad" he smiles.

"It's just that she's going to america to visit her mom for the break."

Taehyung gives a lopsided grin, "Oh okay" He picks up his fork and shoves some salad in his mouth, and you know he had just did that to avoid talking.

"What state does she live in?" Chimin asks, breaking his gaze from taehyung.

"She lives in Atlanta" He grins. "That's where i had met her, when i did that exchange program in eleventh grade and we met and that's how I now have my beautiful babygirl" he smiles.

"You were a fast little thing huh?" You laugh, but seriously what was a sixteen year old doing getting pregnant? and that was only the girls age, namjoon was fifteen at the time. It was none of your business of course, but you couldn't help but to be curious. No judging what so ever over here.

"Yeah, it's all fucked up but i got a beautiful outcome of it" He says before picking up his drink. He takes a sip and turns his attention to taehyung, seeing a frown on his face. He whispers some things into his ear and you watch taehyung become a giggling fit.

"Where's jimin? Y/n?" Yoongi says, he had finally got done with his food, now pushing it away with a squeezed facial expression.

"He's out with hoseok"

"Why didn't he come here?"

"He said something about him being busy, and a surprise and that he'll see me later or tomorrow" you shrug.

"I'm surprised he passed his exams" you hear chimin mumble. You hit him playfully on his arm and he winces the throwing you a stink face.

"Don't talk about your twin like that" yoongi nudged him with a smirk on his face.

"We're brothers, if we don't talk shit about each other then we have no bond" he says, a grin on his plump lips.

"True, True" Namjoon says.

"Yeah! i talk about seokjin hyung all the time, that's what siblings are supposed to do"

You just nod going on with the conversation, after a while you just sat back and took the scene in, in front of you. You were five wheeling of course but you had no problem with that since these were your friend- no brothers.

"You okay?" Namjoon asks, planting a hand on your shoulder. You just nod in response and lay your head on his, daydreaming and falling asleep hearing your hyungs go on about something apparently relevant to them.