|27.27|

-

-

It had been at least two days since the news of your brother jungkook. Yes it was heartbreaking and you all let out your tears until your face was dry and you couldn't cry anymore.

This led you, Yungguk, Taehyung, Jimin, and Seokjin to where you all were now. You were on the train, on the way, to busan. Chimin wanted to come so badly, but unfortunately you all had to have your things moved out by today and he still had yet to move his things, so he would be visiting busan along with yoongi and namjoon in a couple of days. You tried your best to make taehyung and jimin stay, not wanting them to be dragged behind you but they insisted.

"So, what exactly are we doing when we get there?" Jimin said. You were laying on his shoulder but your head popped up and you sat facing him.

"I have to help plan his funeral with my aunt mina, and i have to get yungguk situated." You sigh, nibbling on your top lip.

"Oh okay." Jimin nods his head. "Wait, situated,,,,how?"

"Hyung, his legal guardian, which is our brother has passed away. Now i have to figure out if i can take him into my custody."

"So you'll be his legal guardian now?" Jimin asked, his eyebrows furrowed. He was genuinely confused.

"Yes hyung, is that a problem?" You search his eyes.

"Of course not." He shakes his hand in the air and his head. "One more question"

"What" you narrow your eyes.

"You're staying in busan now? You don't want to move to seoul with me anymore?"

"Jimin" You dripped the hyung as you took his slightly bigger hands in yours. "I did plan on moving with you to seoul, but unfortunately things took a turn and now i'll have to fix them. I can't just go with you now. I have my little brother to think about every step i go." He twists your hands over and wipes his thumb over your soft hand.

"I don't know if he's comfortable with moving to seoul. I want to be a veterinarian, yes. But i could hold off on it until my brother is tooken care of."

Jimin nods in understanding. He pulls you into his chest and rubs your back. "Well you can bet my ball sack that i'll be right there with you both."

"Hyung!- what?" You giggle.

"There's that smile!" Jimin smiles as well as he watched your cheeks grow pink. He places kisses on the top of your head and you both sit back until the train would come to a stop.