epilouge

-

-

"Ah hyung" You groan, head thrown back in complete desire. Jimin moves in and out, going as hard as he could, because hey? that's how you liked it.

"You like that?"

Looking over your shoulder you see sweat straying to submerge itself from Jimins forehead down to his neck, it was hot to be honest.

"Yes, deeper-ngh." With your eyes almost rolling to the back of your head, you feel another deep whine coming to make its way out your throat.

Jimin just looked down at you, amusement written on his face while his plump lip was held in between his teeth. He took his hands and made its way to the back of your neck, pushing his fingers in your skin and out, like you were a squishy plushie. But, fuck it felt good.

"Yah!"

You both jump and look behind you to see Seokjin, his hands on his hips, and his eyes narrowed at Jimin. "What?" He scoffs, slightly annoyed from getting interrupted.

"The kids are outside and I think we all would appreciate if it didn't sound like a porno was going on in the living room." Jin rolled his eyes before walking away, but you definitely heard him snicker as he did.

You hop off of Jimins lap, a grin on your face and an not so innocent smirk on his. "You were gonna fuck around and get off just from a massage, huh?"

You gasp, hand on your chest dramatically. You thought about it and maybe you would've, but that's just how good Jimins fingers felt against your skin.

"Uh no," you frown looking at Jimin as if he slapped you in the head. "I just really enjoy your hands, okay?"

And Jimin just laughs, his hand over his stomach and his head thrown back, the squeaky, yet deep pitched laugh coming from his throat.

"Aish shutup hyung," You roll your eyes, but trust and believe you weren't ashamed or embarrassed of your statement at all.

"It's just funny, that's all." He laughs. He opens his arms once he's done with the laughter, indicating for you to walk forward and take a seat on him; you do so.

You look around at the empty living room, but also look over to the back door where you could easily see Yungguk and Yoonmi hopping in a bouncy house, smiles on their faces and excited squeals coming from their voice box.

"Is chimin hyung and yoongi on their way?"

Jimin just nods, looking at you and back at the tv, a game of football was on now, and he was waiting for the other boys. You didn't typically watch it, but you weren't the only one because Seokjin didn't either.