~ A Trollful Life (Concept\Bonus Scene) ~

INSPIRED BY TROLLSTOPIA S07 EP07 "A Trollful Life" by George_Beard

Concept Art Scene / Bonus Oneshot by OpefuLee (Me)

THATS A CONCEPT, NOT OFFICIAL.

-----

~ A Trollful Life (Concept\Bonus Scene) ~

" Someone get this girl off of me !!"

" Your affection ? I don't even know who you are ! "

" You're in a world where you never existed."

Thoses words echoed in her mind, spinning in her head like torture, torture that would never end. Her heart clenched painfully every time she thought back to his three words he had said to someone other than her...

...Barb in all ???

Lying on a leaf-sleeping bag by the fire, Poppy stared at a sleeping figure near another campfire. He was too far away for her to hear his familiar breath, too far for her to feel his arms around her ... but why would he want her? For him, she had never existed.

To Branch, she was nothing.

Close to her, Mr. Dinkles was sleeping in a warm white woolen cousin. After training, Branch had seen fit that everyone take a few hours of rest before resuming intensive training at the 5th "Push-Up Time" in the morning ... but the poor pink troll may try, she couldn't sleep.

- Mr. Dinkles? She whispered not to wake up the sleeping pop trolls, she figured it was stupid, nobody wanted to sleep near the same fire as her anyway.

The worm opened his sparkly eyes and looked at her with his neutral gaze, as if he didn't care about the situation, or even was amused by it;

- Yes ? The pet spoke in its low voice recently revealed.

She wanted to talk to him, she really wanted to ... but nothing came out, not a word, not a worry, not even a tear managed to fall ... Then she turned her gaze again to the silhouette of the one who had forgotten her.

- Poppy, bad idea ... Mr. Dinkles started.

But at this precise moment, she didn't care what that adorable yellow worm told her, she only needed one thing to feel better... she needed Branch.

As silently as possible, the pink troll with black and pink locks-hair stood up, grabbing her companion's woolen bed. On tiptoe, she pass over the bodies of several trolls to end up near the campfire where Branch had placed his own bed. She put Mr. Dinkles on the ground and sat down next to the gray troll, knowing that she couldn't wake him ... otherwise he would chase her, he would chase her away from him, he would push her away from his warmth that she needed so much right now.

She just wanted to cry in his arms.

Despite Mr. Dinkles' silent protests, Poppy leaned gently over him, resting her hand on his cheek, letting her fingers brush the scar that ran over his right eyelid. It started in the middle of his forehead, worked through his eyebrows and make its way down to his cheek. His speech had revealed to her that a bergen was the cause of it...

- My poor baby ... She let out a sorry squeal.

By pure and simple reflex, she leaned down and rested her trembling lips against his scar. Branch let out a low soft growl and she realized her mistake; he was waking up.

- No, no, shhh ... She whispered and started to run her fingers through his dark locks.

Fortunately, that aspect of him that only she knew was enough; Branch opened his magnificent blue eyes for a few seconds but was immediately lulled by her caresses and, letting out a happy sigh, returned to his sleep without even noticing that she was there.

Silence followed that moment, she continued to stroke his black hair as raven's feathers, Mr. Dinkles' gaze, she knew it even though her back was facing him, was fixed on her.

And finally, a sob escaped her lips.

Tears began to roll down her cheeks as she lay down next to Branch, wrapping her arms around him as she let out desperate cries and tears. She didn't care if he was with anyone else, tonight she needed him.

-... I m-miss you-u so m-much !...

The words, finally the words came out of her mouth. Crushing her face against his shoulder, the poor pink troll continued to cry;

- .... And Dad, and the S-SnackPack, and the o-other leaders ! ... I m-miss you a-all so much, I'm so s-sorry, Branch ! ....

Letting out a whimpers, she added:

- I want go b-back h-home ... I w-want my life w-with you b-back Branch...

She let everything out; she didn't even know if she could hug him again like that, if she could smell his scent again. Mr. Dinkles looked at them, without saying a word, silent.

- It's all m-my fault ! ... Poppy whispered between two sobs.

At the same time, she felt something on her hand; Branch had just put his hand against hers. Poppy sniffled before letting out a small laugh, and pressed her cheek to his shoulder, the tears slowly stopping to flow as she closed her eyes, about to doze off.

- I'll g-get us out of here, I promise, Branch ...

Then she fell asleep.

What she didn't know was that Branch's blue eyes were wide open, staring into the void, confused as he gently squeezed her hand in his. Not out of love, but because he hated hearing someone cry. He hated to know someone could felt pain like him, could cry theirself to sleep like he had done so many times...

"But what is that girl even saying? ..." Branch thought, glancing over his shoulder to look at her sleepy face ...

This face he didn't even know ... but that seemed to know all about him.