- RAIN -

Okay so... This happened to me like... Yesterday.

Yes.

And I wrote a Broppy oneshot about it... Cause yeah.

Enjoy.

-------

- RAIN -

The sky of Trolls' village was gray, full of happy floating clouds unfortunately hiding the rays of the sun. Many Trolls were at home, in their cozy pod in front of a good fire to warm up... But duty called Princess Poppy, and she had obviously decided to go to a REALLY IMPORTANT scarpbooking party... After all, it was just a cloudy day! Wasn't it?

The pink troll was currently coming back from the party... It had been more boring than she had thought; certainly cause half of the guests were not presents to it and had go back home after a first drop of water... Which is why a certain grumpy troll was walking by her side in fact. He had came to get the pink troll back home cause she refused to leave.

- It was... Weird, Branch said, Usually your parties are loud and bright, but this one was boring as dry frosting... Why a rainy day?

- It's not raining, Poppy defended her point, It's cloudy, not raining.

Branch rolled his blue eyes, tightening the sides of his leaves vest around his neck. It was freezing like hell in here... And Poppy was shaking. He could see it easily... But she was stubborn and refused to accept the fact it was a bad day to organize a party.

A big drop fallen down on his nose. Branch sniffed loudly and chased it away;

- Why did you throw a party when a thunderstorm was announced yesterday ? Like... I don't like get involded into party planing but if I did make one a stormy day would be my last very option! Branch growled.

Poppy stayed silent and moved faster to get back to her pod. Branch was right for this time... She knew about the storm coming, and she had decided throw the party anyway, which only caused her been hurt even more when everyone had left.... Though, he didn't knew how much that annual party meant to her... Trying get it away from her was just cruel, she just felt alone in that moment, heartbroken that everyone had let her down.

Another drop fallen down in Branch's hair and he ran the few meters between them. Poppy had an umbrela, of course she had one, but was still denying it was raining! But Branch didn't, so he was running akwardly to catch her.

- You're shaking, he suddenly pointed out.

Poppy had only her usual dress on, and she was in fact, trembling like a baby puppy lost in the rain. Branch felt bad... He had a bigger vest to protect him from the cold, and she didn't have nothing.

- N-No it's the wind! She said, it's moving the umbrela.

But her hands were shaking. Branch wasn't blind.

- You. Are. Shaking! Branch insisted, come on Poppy, what's going on? You never act like that! I'm the one usually acting this... Weird.

With that, Poppy turned to him, making him jump. She was pointing a finger to his chest, poking the place where his heart was;

- YOU ARE NOT WEIRD! Whoever said that will have to apologies! She said, angry...

... Then it turned to sadness,

-... OKAY Here, I'm sorry! She said, You were right, it was a bad day to throw a party! Now, I just wanna get back home, I'm freezing ! She said, shaking violently.

Branch blinked, realizing she actually thought he was right for one time. He felt his heart squeeze painfully; her shaking under the soft falling rain, looking so sad about the party she had so much wanted to be throw that day, it was the most heartbreaking thing to him.