~ SLEEPOVER ~

(Branch is gray) Atomochi , I think you should read :)

------------------------

~SLEEPOVER~

The forest was covered with snow, 2 trolls were talking on the branch of a tree. The cold winter did not seem to bother them.

-You do not find the forest too calm today? Skylar asked, a lilac-skinned troll. he had two angel wings that he heated himself and his friend.

-Do not worry, Princess Poppy has to get up later than usual! Lime reassures him, a troll with green skin and light blue hair.

Skylar's fears disappeared when a scream echoes in the forest.

-No, I not come to sleep between the body covered with sweat in the sleeping bags! NOOOOO.

- You hear? This grumpy man is still alive! Lime burst out laughing as Skylar covered his ears with his hands.

***

Poppy sighed, Branch was deciding not to come to her pajama party.

-Please! you could even have fun!

- I told you NO, grunted the gray troll, adjusting the red scarf he wore.

-But everyone will be here! DJ, Smidge, Biggie, Creek ... Why do not you come for once?

-Because, one day, one of your party will attract a Bergen on us, I will be caught while I am in my bunker safe from danof the broken invitation on the floor.ger. I'm going now, we never know ...

Branch left by dragging his feet in the snow. Poppy grunted and went home, letting the pieces 

***

In the evening, Branch was walking in the forest to collect sticks. Without realizing it, he found himself in the middle of the village. As the December wind blew between the foliage of the trees, most of the houses were covered with merry Christmas lights.

Branch sighed, all those Trolls were going to celebrate Christmas with their families, their friends ...

He was completely alone.

He sat down on a rock, sadly admiring the happy landscape he could not take part in. A strange noise interrupted the silence, Branch turned around, a little creature stared at him with green eyes

 A strange noise interrupted the silence, Branch turned around, a little creature stared at him with green eyes

(My draw)

-Hello, you too are alone?

the kitten approached him. Branch gently stroked his head before the animal climbed onto his shoulder to snuggle into his scarf.

In fact, that's what he thought ...

The kitten runs away with his scarf in his mouth!

-HEY! Come back here! He shouted, he went after the little thief.

***

Gratt, Gratt, Gratt ...

"I'm coming back guys," Poppy said, getting up to open the door.

Too late, Cooper was already running to open the door, all the SnackPack laugh.

Still, when the troll giraffe came back, the laughs stopped immediately.

Cooper was holding Branch by the side of his leafy jacket as if the gray troll had become a kitten!

-Branch ?! exclaimed Poppy

-Cooper ... he growled

The troll giraffe let his go immediately, Branch fell to the floor with a thud.

-Ouch ...

Hardly had the time to get up that Poppy was throwing himself on him to bombard him with cuddles.

-You came! You came! I can not believe it! You came!!!

-Yeah yeah ... it's him! exclaimed Branch suddenly, pointing to something on the ground.

Poppy questioned him with a look and then noticed that he was pointing at the house cat.

-He steal my scarf! roared Branch, The SnackPack burst out laughing.

The princess also laughed before calling the animal;

-Tim, give his scarf back to Branch!

The brown cat, still with the red scarf between its fangs, approached Branch and put the object flying on the ground before spinning on Creek's lap. Branch resumed her scarf, murmuring:

-Stupid animal ... Well, I go home, made less noise, we hear you have miles in the forest.

it was a little lie, we can say it. Poppy grabbed her hand and held him back.

-From 1) He has a name, this "stupid animal" is called Timberlake and 2) Stay with us, please!

Branch almost choked:

- This cat is called how?

-Timberlake, did you hear it, right? answered Biggie instead of the pink troll.

-MY LAST NAME IS TIMBERLAKE! ...

Another burst of laughter from the SnackPack, the gray troll did not notice that Poppy had a slight blush.

-Branch, why do not you stay with us? Proposa Creek, Timberlake was purring on his lap. We have fun when you're here, finally!

You are dead! He thought. All the trolls present began to beg him to stay. DJ suki came out from behind a wall with a chocolate cupcake tray, not understanding anything that was happening, she must have fallen asleep in a corner ...

Chocolate cupcake ...

...chocolate...

... his weak point.

Branch, you're just a groumand! he shouted internally, yet he could not help it. He finally shouted at them silently before saying in a stern voice.

-If I stay, I do not want the party to become ... dangerous for our security.

The Snack and Poppy nodded, accepting this condition.

-In this case, it's OK.

He sat next to Poppy, when DJ gave him a chocolate cupcake. Branch took revenge, swallowing the cupcake..

I feel like I'm going to regret staying ...

***

----------------------------------

Part 2 will be released soon! ~