~ Heart And Lights ~ \ BROPPY AS _______ TRIBE SPECIAL ONESHOT - TECHNO TROLLS

Heart And Lights

Have you ever felt like a fish rejecting by his bench?

Well, that's what Branch was feeling.

Swimming between the fish trolls, the poor techno troll was trying not to think about tonight's party, which took place every year; the festival of Hearts And Lights.

"Another stupid party that will attract sharks here! Branch thought, heading for the Great Coral, the home of the king of the Techno Trolls: King Trollex.

He was the only troll who listened when he proposed security systems. King Trollex often accepted the less effective, but it was better than nothing. The techno trolls was a big family, and their father would do anything to protect them ... even if sometimes, very rarely, one of them was rejected because he had no light and his heart was was not connecting to the other.

When I say no light, it's really no light: Branch was just a silhouette among living lanterns. Even the antenna on his head made no light, so with the years he had developed a sixth sense to live in the darkness, swimming without being noticed and without any noise.

And his heart, he was there, on his chest ... but he could not make him shine like everyone else. He was gray and hard as stone. He was unable to connect with others and hear their hearts beat, and they were unable to hear his heart beat. it was the only thing he knew he would never hear. He could never know love with a dead heart.

That was what he thought, because this year's party could all change ...

Swimming quietly between the happy trolls, Branch eventually reached the king's home. King Trollex was talking with his best friend and protector of their string, a little green fish. He see Branch by a miracle and motioned for his friend to turn around. King Trollex jumped at seeing the black silhouette approaching him, but recognized Branch and calmed down.

- Hi, King Trollex, Branch bowed out by respect for his king, I would like to talk you about tonight's party if you grant it to me.

- I'm glad to see you, Branch, the king smiles sweetly, I'd also like to talk to you about tonight's party.

Those words surprised him, the King wanted to talk him about tomorrow's party? To him? Why?

- Don't take it bad ... but I think you should participate, King Trollex told him, this year may be the good, don't you think?

Branch looked up at his antenna and then at his dead heart. He arched his eyebrows:

- Why would it be different this year? Nobody will ever want me, King Trollex .... trust me, I'm sure it's not a good idea.

He had noticed the heart of the King beating in unison with a pretty mermaid from the village, why could it happen to him one day? Then, without another word, he went away, forgetting to tell him about his new invention ... King Trollex watched him go, then shrugged:

- You have until tomorrow to change your mind, He then told him as Branch left, head down.

The troll without lights left the center of the village, heading towards the darkness of the ocean. He didn't need to see, relying on his sixth sense to find his home.

He finally found it, feeling his fin hit a familiar rock on the ground. He gave several flippers to shake the water, and as if by magic, the algaes around his hiding place shone just enough so that Branch could find the entrance to his underwater cave. Once inside, he did the same thing again and other algaes began to glow in the dark, much stronger than those outside.