- lost friend, have you seen him ? -

Its dumb but yea I finally wrote something.
------

Branch had spend the few last days alone.

It was like this. He was that kind of troll, no matter if other would look at him weirdly for this specific reason. Branch liked alone time... it shouldn't be too surprising since he was the gray troll around here, the one party pooper that ruined everyone's fun.

It would happen sometimes that he would go to the Trolls' hang out very late at night to forget his bad thoughts and get a drink that would made him forget about his problems for an hour. Just one. Not more.

So as he was half through the liquid that burned the back of his throat badly, he looked up at a troll looking at him weirldy. Only the whistle was missing and you could have imagine it was death coming from him. His brain a bit foggy from the acohol, he blinked a few times, the troll looked away.

They were not a lot in the place, only about 10 trolls or less. Not a lot of trolls liked to be at this place this late. Really you could meet anyone here.

The light was reflecting in the glass in front of him, his finger tracing the edge of it where his lips had been in annoyance. Somehow he felt not safe here. Usually he wouldn't care. The trolls here were all addicts, sure, but he did not minded them. He even was the shoulder to many sobbing drunk trolls.

No, it wasn't about an addict, there was something unusual. This troll was still starrin, and his gaze was burning on Branch's neck. He turned toward the other man, frowning, giving a clear glare that meant "what do you want ??".

The troll smirked and looked away.

Okay now that was weird.

Deciding he needed to stay as up as possible, Branch decided to let his glass half drank up in front of him, placing the money on the surface and leaving. The troll followed.

Okay THIS wasn't normal !

Branch walked faster in the night, soon getting to the village to look at the few traps before he would go back home and go bed... only as he was thinkin he had finally lost the stranger, he felt someone grab his arm.

He turned around, punching that creep in the guts before running away. He heard a scream and steps running toward him.

His breathing got messy as he ran faster, trying to ran away from this troll; green skin, blue hair ! He had to remember what he looked like just in case he got out of there alive ! Which he would ! No doubt !

Branch climbed up in a tree, using his hair to go faster. Once in safety he hid himself the best he could... there the troll was, obviously looking for him. Branch could feel his heart beating inside of his throat at this point.

The troll dissapeared, but Branch still did not left the tree. Trying to calm down his breathing...

....

Branch had slept up in the damn tree.

He opened his eyes, only to notice the other troll was gone. Still shaky, he jumped off the tree... he needed to warn Princess Poppy that he had been followed by a troll ! But as he was taking direction of the village, he stepped on a sheet of paper, and realized that this troll had wanted no bad.

- Oh my- Branch was embarassed.

_______

I LOST MY BEST FRIEND !

His name is Branch. He doesn't respond to it and he can be an ass but I still love him and I want him back.

REWARD 5OO CUPCAKES, CALL POPPY.

__________

- ...hmm... Branch's face was purple.