~ Black Horse ~ \ BROPPY AS _______ TRIBE SPECIAL ONESHOT - COUNTRY TROLLS

~ Black Horse ~

Striking their hooves against the ground, the country trolls shouted encouragement to the runners of today's race.

Poppy, a pretty pink troll with a white horse's body, was staring at the distance they should go; they should get out of the city, get to the cliff and come back to cross the finish line. It might have seemed long but not for the country trolls; their most precious gift was undoubtedly their four paws, which enabled them to run faster than any other tribe. Scratching her hooves against the ground, Poppy waited impatiently for the starting signal to launched to stretch her paws.

Mayor Delta Dawn finally appeared on a rock, holding her banjo in her hands. The silence go in the crowd and she can begin her speech:

- Dear Country Trolls! She says in a loud voice, I'm happy to introduce you to today's runners! Everyone will have to run as fast as possible if they want to win this race!

The Country Trolls shouted for joy, Delta Dawn silenced them and continued:

- We have a new runner today ... The Black Horse!

Surprised and anxious murmurs ran through the crowd, a new runner? Where did he come from? What was he doing in their village? An impostor ?

Poppy turned her gaze to the stranger, widening her eyes in surprise: a centaur advanced with a certain step, his blue night horse fur was the only thing that could be seen the true color. The troll had completely covered his face and his skin and hair, hoping to remain anonymous. He was really a black horse. Poppy frowned as he stood next to her, she was stunned by his beautiful blue eyes she managed to see despite his handkerchief. He turned to look at her and gave her a wink, which made her blush.

- And don't forget ! .... Delta Dawn screamed as she prepared to give the start

She raised her hand, ready to scratch the strings of her banjo. Then, without knowing it herself, she named the biggest defect of the Trolls Country ...

- ... don't trust anyone! Then, with a cloud of dust, the runners start the race.

* * *

- I can't believe it, this Black Horse is faster than the whole village! Poppy growled.

After this morning's race, Poppy had been to Hickory and Dickory. The two twins watched her go around in their house, knowing that they could do nothing to calm her down. Poppy continued to scatter the straw on the floor, angry at the stranger who had taken her first place.

- And what are you going to do? Asked Dickory

- Give him hoofhits? Hickory asked next

Poppy was still angry:

- I'm going to snatch his pretty hair and break his shiny hooves ! She did not even realize what she was saying, then I'm going to rip off his handkerchief so everyone can see who this handsome centaure is!

- Oh my god ... Dickory sighed.

- Uh ... Poppy, you do not think you're falling in love with this "Black Horse" but you do not want to accept it because he took you first place in this morning's race? Hickory guessed, Poppy blushed furiously

- Me ? In love? Never in life! She said and sat down, crossing arms and her front paws

She began to think, she had to show this beautiful stallion with muscle who was the leader:

- I'LL SEE DELTA DAWN TO SAY HER TO REMOVE THIS BEAUTIFUL TROLL FROM THE RACE!

- She'll tell you no, Dickory pointed out