Nightclub

A request from Chipmunklover16 , I hope you like it!

This is a human version broppy, we will make it simple: the appearance of the characters in the oneshot "once upon a time" will also be used in this oneshot. Poppy and Branch are just going to keep their names!

-----------------

POV Branch

As the sun was setting, Branch was heading home like every Friday night, completely depressed by what his life was like. That night, he was wearing his usual green jacket and black pants like his hair. it's blue eyes seemed filled with sadness.

-Branch! shouted a voice

A young man joined him, he was wearing a white sweater and blue pants, all that was normal. GD ran his hands through his blonde hair and asked:

-My god buddy, you look completely depressed.

Branch rolled her eyes before confirming GD's deduction

-Come with me! his friend suddenly said, grabbing his hand.

he nearly stumbled when GD started running.

Where are we going? asked Branch

-I think I know what will make you happier!

***

-But I'm not one to go to one of her places!

GD had just brought him to the door of a nightclub. the young man ignored Branch's comment and pushed him inside.

the music was too loud and the smell of sweat permeated the place, people dancing in the middle of a dance floor. others were just sitting at a counter holding a drink in their hands. Branch winced with disgust, he did not really like these places.

-I let you have a little fun! cried GD, I'll go see Suki, she's here!

His friend left him alone, in the midst of all this world. Branch groaned and went to sit at the counter.

-You want something? asked the bartender.

-Just a glass of water.

The man served him one. Branch took a sip before resting it on the counter. he was still so depressed. He stopped his ears when Ed Sheeran's song "Shape of you" remix started to play.

-Please, anything but this song ... murmured Branch.

-You do not like this song? asked a voice behind him.

he turned to the person who had asked him that question. she was a young woman with brown / red hair. it was magenta eyes, she was wearing a gray camisole, a simple blue shorts and she had a headband in her hair.

"Me neither," confessed the stranger. We hear it too often.

she laughed slightly before saying:

-It's my friend who brought me here, I'm not one to come to her places ...

-Pareil, sighed Branch, What's your name?

-Poppy, what about you?

-Branch.

They spent the rest of the evening talking, GD looked at them from a distance, It seemed that his plan had worked!

--------------

I know, it was long to whrite, but I hope you like it!

I WANT REQUESTS! PLEASE! :))