~DRAGON'S HEART~ (Part 1)

Chipmunklover16, I hope you like it!

-----------------------

Flashback: 1 year ago ...

A pleasant and light breeze blew between the branches of the trees. The sun was beginning to descend on the horizon.

The pink troll turned to hear a purring behind her, the creature stared at her. Poppy - because that was her name - closed her eyes and reached for the Night Fury. She tried to ignore the feeling of terror that was trying to take possession of her senses, the dragon had snatched a piece of ear from his best friend!

The black dragon looked at the little pink hand for a moment, she really wanted to touch him. He tilted his head, hesitating and shuddering as he felt Poppy's cold fingers on his muzzle.

Then he withdrew with a grunt. He tried to fly but his tail hurt him, he crashed to the ground.

Poppy spread out at home with a great idea in mind. The dragon made sure no one looked at him before he metamorphosed to take his true appearance.

A troll,

Yes, a troll with hair and pointed ears.

This troll was called Branch, he was the only troll in the village to have gray skin and black hair. Even in his true appearance, he was awful from his point of view.

Branch groaned, taking his left ear between his hands, his wound bleeding.

Since it was supposedly attacked by a dragon, he was missing a piece of ear.

End of Flashback

-YAHOO! Poppy shouted when her best friend, Hairless, crossed a cloud.

(Yeah, I had no idea of ​​name so I kept Toothless except we talk about a Troll so ... no hair XD)

The Night Fury roronned, it was thanks to Poppy if he could fly again, not alone but he could fly in the sky with the help of the pink troll.

-Hairless, I have to go home before my father worries.

-Grrnnnnn.

He waited for Poppy to change the position of his tail protesis and stomp to the ground. He landed smoothly and Poppy laughed down his back.

-I just remembered! Tomorrow, it will be 20 that we will escape the Bergens! Do you realize, Hairless?

Her dragon groaned her muzzle, if only she knew who she was really talking to ... Poppy smiled and gave him a hug

-I'm sure this party will be great!

Hairless growled again, his fess weeks trying to make him understand that it was a bad idea to organize this party. He was also trying on his true form, but she was not listening to him anymore.

-later! Exclaimed Poppy as she headed towards the village.

Hairless waited to be completely alone and resumed his true form, a gray troll named Branch. He put the saddle and all the training equipment in a well-hidden hole.

-Why does not she want to understand? He murmured and walked to his survival bunker.

He walked for about 30 minutes, he would have liked to go home faster as a Hairless, but the chances of meeting a village troll were far too dangerous. No one except Poppy did not know that Hairless was gently, the other trolls thought that he had stitched an ear-piece to some grumpy gray troll, in truth he had been attacked as a Hairless and he had lost a fin of his tail. The injury of his tail was replaced by that of his ear when he had resumed his true appearance.