- Our Hug Day -

I very like this picture XDD

It's after the episode of ''Hug Day'' (So, Branch is blue, hot Branch XDD)

in my head for so long, so here is:

-------------

- Our Hug Day -

In his bunker, stretched out in a hammock, Branch sighed.

He was completely stupid, that's the truth. He should never have hesitated, be afraid of her reaction. He should have just asked for her hug and then live with the answer, whether positive or negative. Now it was too late.

You'll start again next year, But that thought still didn't make his smile.

He chase a lock of his hair that was falling on his face. He was so depressed that his hair no longer had the strength to stand on his head. Looking at the ceiling of the room, he thought back to his awful day.

That same morning, Poppy had come to get him to help with the children of the village. They had told them what day they were; HugDay. During this day, the rule was simple, each troll had the right to a single hug that they had reserved for someone special. Branch had obviously chosen the troll he was desperately in love, Poppy. But CloudGuy had played him another trick- take his hug with the pink troll at the same time - and Branch had screamed how much he needed her in his life.

After realizing that Poppy had not lost her hug, he really thought he was going to get it, but no! Keith take his and Branch had lost his hug.

He closed his eyes and bit his lower lip. Everything had been ruin, and it was not the fault of Keith or CloudGuy, it was his fault. He had not been brave enough to ask the young Queen of the Trolls for her hug. He grabbed a cushion and buried his face in the fabric to cover another sigh of frustration.

BOUM! BOUM! BOUM!

Whoever it was, Branch was not in the mood. He stay lay in his hammock. It was when he heard the elevator go down that he knew who had come to see him. Only one troll was able to find the password every time he changed it.

- Branch? asked a familiar voice, his ear tensed immediately.

He removed the pillow from his face to see Poppy next to him. He felt his heart beating twice faster in his chest. In front of this beautiful face, he forgot his name for a few seconds.

-You're okay? she asked

- Yep, I'm fine...

He forced himself to smile and lay down face with the wall. Poppy patted him on the shoulder to get his attention. He sighed and turned to her.

-Listen, you don't have to hide it anymore. I know who you wanted to give your hug.

He blushed before replying:

-Yeah, but it looks like a little troll wanted him too.

Poppy laughed lightly and ran her hand through his blue hair. Branch shuddered, but said nothing. They were so close, it didn't bother him anymore.

-You know, your hair is really soft.

-I know. Once, a squirrel spent a week there and didn't want to leave.

She burst out laughing and Branch smiled slightly before resuming a sad puppy face. He sat in his hammock and Poppy put his hands on his lap.

- You really look depressed ... I'm so sorry ...

- It's not your fault that I was so afraid to ask you for your hug ...

Poppy frowned for a moment ... then a big smile lit up her face. Intrigued, Branch tilted his head to the side.

- Branchie! I have a great idea for cheer you up! she exclaimed

- What is it? He was used to this nickname.

Poppy grabbed her hand and pulled him out of the hammock. He followed her not understanding what she wanted to do.

- Me, Poppy, Queen of the Trolls, announces a big new!

She took the time to take a break to make sure he listened to her, then finally exclaimed:

-Today is our HugDay!

The blue troll frowned, not understanding what she meant by that.

- What does it mean?

- It means that from this day, every evenight of a HugDay, I will come here and we can celebrate our HugDay together!

He finally understood and smiled, a real big smile that made him look like a fool. Poppy wrapped her arms around his neck and Branch passed his around her waist, hugging her. He stuffed his nose into Poppy's neck, her smell filling his nostrils pleasantly.

-I love this idea, my queen. he whispered

-And this day is entirely for us, Big Grumpy! Poppy added, kissing him on the cheek, Branch blushed wildly.

- It looks like someone likes it! she teased the blue troll.

He took revenge by starting to cover his neck with a sweet kiss, Poppy laughed and finally put her lips on his, kissing him passionately. When the queen withdrew, she laughed:

- If we continue, we will have to rename this day '' Kiss Day ''

-I think it sounds good!

It was their party, their HugDay. Nobody could take them anymore.

---------

Well, that didn't want to come out of my head.

Like the squirrel-