~ Opps...~

This idea does not belong to me. It's the one of IluvOlaf3 and it's an unwritten scene from her "Poppy's Secret" fanfiction. I do not pretend to hold the truth, it's just a theory of how to spend that moment in history. Enjoy! 

----------

~ Opps...~

It was a day like any other, the pods in the village of Trolls were tinged with a nice orange color under the light of the setting sun. Poppy smiled as she saw the SnackPack heading towards her:

- So, are we going to the twins's pod to do our SlumberParty? Asked DJSuki, she was already in pajamas.

- Yes, as expected, confirmed the pink troll.

- Everybody is here? asked Smidge

Everyone agreed, but Poppy frowned, only Creek noticed as the rest of her friends headed for the twins' pod.

-Poppy, are you all right? he asked, putting his hand on her shoulder.

- Yes, it's just that I just realized that I forgot to invite ... Branch ...

The purple-skinned troll smiles at her:

- Nothing will stop you, Uh? Hurry up to see him to invite him!

She nodded and ran to the gray troll's bunker. The night was here and she was forced to use her hair to light up. After a few minutes of walking, she finally saw the big rock under which Branch had dug his bunker.

- BRANCH? she cried, starting to hit the rock.

BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!

Branch jumped up and immediately recognized Poppy's voice, he growled and stood up, opening the door of his shelter:

- What do you want, Poppy? he asked, in bad mood.

She smiled at him and showed him an invitation she had made on the way.

- Will you have fun tonight instead of staying here alone?

Branch rolled his eyes before taking the invitation, almost tearing her hands. He opened it, it was written in large letters "SLUMBERPARTY WITH YOUR FRIENDS!". Branch frowned, my "friends"? pfff ...

The gray troll tore the card, giving her a furious look.

- My friends? I'm not friends with the idiots who will lead the bergens to us someday! Go back home, Poppy!

His voice was filled with an almost frightening fury. Poppy felt a feeling, a strange feeling rising in her: anger.

- Idiots? Do you think we're idiots? It is you who is idiot to hide like a marmot who is afraid of his shadow!

Branch felt his heart squeeze painfully. He did as if her words did not spank him and continued:

- On the contrary, Princess. I stay hiding here to protect myself unlike you who, one day, screaming where we are!

He turned to his bunker and went inside, Poppy followed him and Branch tried to push her away but she slammed his hand so he would not touch her:

- Oh no sir, you'll listen to me!

He groaned, letting his teeth clench. She kept looking at him, her anger burning with flames in her beautiful pink eyes. Damn, she's so beautiful ... but he tried to ignore that thinking.

- All that we has been done for you ... and you, you continue to reject us! You do not understand that all I want is to help you?

He turned again and went to the living room, she continued to follow him screaming on it. Branch tried to flee, without success.

- I can't believe you'll be queen! You will all kill us one day with one of your party! It's THAT you do not want to understand!

Poppy had not noticed the tears on the cheeks of the gray troll and hers. She screamed in a trembling voice:

- I just want you to be happy and enjoy the life!

She screamed so loudly that Branch pulled back and felt the wall against his back. He felt that something strange inside him, she was so close to him...

- And I want to make you understand the danger around us! One day, you'll kill us! Do you hear? KILL US!

That flame that had begun to burn in him, she was far too close ... He tried to withdraw, but she prevented him from leaving.

- CAN'T ANYTHING MAKE YOU HAPPY?! she screamed, tears streaming down her cheeks.

Suddenly she felt Branch catch her cheeks ...

And He pressed his lips against her's.

Normally, if someone would kiss her like that, without warning, she would be gone ... but strangely, she love it ... She felt the tongue of the gray troll against her lips, begging to deepen the kiss, what she did, she just could not find a way to push him away.

It was strange and pleasant at the same time. They just wanted to leave the other, feeling uncomfortable, but the flame burning in them didn't want to stop, forcing them to keep the other as close as possible. They kissed passionately, almost wildly. Envy had taken over ... He was everywhere; his mouth against her, his hair twisting with her, his tongue between her teeth ...

Poppy wrapped her arms around his neck, stroking his strong shoulders. Branch stroked her neck, his hands slowly began to descend to the button of her dress while Poppy took off his leaves jacket ...

----------------

Bruh.

I stop here

 (sorry, but there will be no follow-up, I guess you have to read the fanfic of IluvOlaf3 to have the continuation;)