~ The Big Surprise ~

The idea comes from a rp @FangirlFiasco

----

That day in Trollstopia, it was a party.

Today was Christmas ... by chance this feast was held on the same day in each tribal tradition, so the chiefs had decided that it would be everyone's feast.

For the occasion, the chefs had organized a big party the day before ... After many activities and a good night's sleep, a brunch had been prepared to start the long-awaited day. Everyone had to cook something to share and a ton of gifts had been placed under the tree, ready to be distributed. Between them, a very small blue and green box was waiting to be given.

Around the table, everyone made their contribution to the Christmas dinner:

- I bake cookies! DeltaDawn scream out, giving everyone who wants it?

A group of children running between the snow creations built the day before rushed towards her, hungry. Trollex had brought in a jar of jellybeans, eating them in his moment of obvious nervousness. In his hair, he hid a little white box for the pretty light turquoise techno troll he loved.

- I think everything is in place ... King Quincy said to his wife, Queen Essence says, Boys, did you think of our present for ... boys?

Prince D and Cooper were busy juggling the decorations on the tree.

- BOYS ! Queen Essence screamed

- It's a beautiful Christmas, don't you think? Branch tells his queen, the snow makes this day really beautiful.

QueenPoppy smiled broadly, kissing the king's cheek which was tinged with lilac from the cold. Nothing seemed to be able to destroy this day for anyone ... well ...

- SOMEONE HAS SEEN DEBBIE? Barb yelled, running around the party table.

She was lifting all the dishes, looking for her pet bat since last night. Riff followed her and tried to calm her down.

- Don't worry My Rockness, I promised you we would look for her together after lunch!

Barb lifted Trollzart from his chair, throwing him into the tree unwittingly. Riff grabbed her hand to force her to stop running around and pulled up a chair for her. Barb sighed and sat down next to her father.

- Someone can help me ?! Trollzart asked, trapped between the branches.

Tresillo and Wani rushed to help the little yellow winged troll ... The two trolls rushed in each other by accident, immediately they stood up and called their troop:

- Whoever saves Trollzart will be the one who wins the Dance Battle! Tresillo smiles.

- Dance Battle accepted ! Wani smiled back.

- Seriously? !! Trollzart shouted from the top of the tree.

Hickory and Dickory rushed over to the table, carrying the last few dishes that were missing to share. Seeing Branch and Poppy arrive, everyone smiles broadly; everyone knew the surprise that awaited the king that day.

- You have a smile epidemic because of Christmas? Branch laughed, a little uncomfortable; why is everyone staring at them?

Poppy didn't seem to find this strange at all;

- Everybody is here !? WHO ARE HUNGRY ??

All of Trollstopia scream out with joy. So that everyone could be seated, a lot of mushroom table had been placed and some sat on tree branches or on logs placed near a small fire to warm up. The leaders were all gathering with their closest friends at a large table.