~ Timber Star ~ (Christmas Special)

That's a special Christmas Oneshot, Enjoy! (Branch is blue, Shine and Snow, my OC Broppy children are here)

-----------------

~ Timber Star ~

- Dad, you look like a forest monster like that! Snow laughed as he entered the living room.

The tree half hid the blue troll, his hair, his hands, and his feet were visible behind the tree. Branch laid the tree on the ground and sighed, chanting thorns in his hair. Poppy smiled at him as he pointed the tree at his son sitting on the boxes of decorations.

- Here it is, growled the blue troll, letting himself fall into a chair.

Poppy approached Snow and whispered in his ear:

-You know, Daddy working hard to bring the tree ... And if you helped him decorate the tree while I go to the store?

Snow smiled and got up to go wake up his father who was almost asleep on the chair. Shine, who was machining the ear of her blue bunny named Braspberry, exclaimed:

- DADA! Wake up!

The king opened his eyes and laughed lightly before getting up to open the boxes of decorations. Poppy gave him a kiss on the cheek and went to the center of the village to buy something to cook a good Christmas meal to share it at the Grand Eve in three days. This festival was held every year, the Trolls were around a big banquet to celebrate Christmas Eve. Everyone brought something to share.

Branch gave a little paper angel to Snow and the little lilac troll hung him in the tree. Branch turned around to give Shine a little reindeer ... The little princess was playing with some gift paper on the floor. An image of her daughter in the hospital on Halloween night came back to his mind and he rushed to her to remove the gift wrap from her hands, panicked. Snow, who understood his father's reaction, took the paper and threw it in the trash while Branch checked that Shine had nothing in her mouth.

-

What did dad say about what you found on the floor, Shine? Asked Branch, taking his daughter in his arms.

- Say mom or dad. Do not try to put it in my mouth. The little troll recited, visibly ashamed.

Branch, reassured, gave her the little reindeer and Shine hung him in the tree.

- Dad? The box of decorations is empty! Snow said

- I'll see if there is another in the closet, watch your sister.

He opened the door and lit the tip of his hair. He was reassured to hear Snow sing a song for Shine. His two treasure was okay. He took a box that Poppy had put there. It was written "Christmas decorations" The blue troll opened it ... what he saw froze him:

A little timber star ... You know those made with sticks that were tied with strings? There were 4 brown sticks and a white one. He felt that something wet on his cheek. This simple object had brought back years ago ...

It was Christmas Eve. A young, gray-skinned troll was sitting on a log in the snow-covered village. He watched the happy decorations, displaying an expressionless face. He finally lowered his eyes, staring at his knees.