| You Get Me Through It All |

A small Broppy oneshot short, it's happening before the movie, I hope you like it!

-------------------

You Get Me Through It All

This day was summed up in one simple word: hell.

Poppy was sitting on top of the hill, she just wanted to avoid the village, take a break.

The day had started well! The pink troll was rising in a good mood, she was singing the morning song and participating in HugTime as every day. It was all complicated when Creek came to see her for another show.

Fixing the sunset, she thought back to this morning.

Flashback

The morning song finished, Poppy jumped to the bottom of the mushroom where she was perching. To his surprise, Branch was not there to talk to them about the bergens ...

She was going back to do scrapbooking at home when she felt someone grab her hand. The princess turned, Creek prostrated and smiled at her:

-So, how's my princess today? he asked in a seductive voice.

-Very well, Poppy answered uneasily, I was going back to scrapbooking at home.

She pulled her hand away, but Creek snatched her away and moved closer to her.

-Poppy, you know, you look particularly pretty today.

-Creek, what are you doing?

-I just admire the most beautiful troll of all time.

He laid a kiss on the back of his hand and moved closer to her, his nose almost touching. Poppy felt his heart beating faster in his chest, Creek scared her.

Then without warning, the troll united their lips, tightening his hold around Poppy's waist.

-Creek! ... N-No! Stopped!...

-But princess ... he moaned, still kissing his face.

She felt fear rising in her. She knew that Creek had a huge crush on her, but she did not share her feelings.

-I SAID STOP!

She kicked him in the sensitive spot and ran towards the forest.

Poppy had to spend the rest of the day hiding to avoid Creek.

End of Flashback

She sighed painfully, The ball in her throat hurt her. She sometimes had the impression that Creek took her as a mere access to the throne. The purple troll did not want to understand that she did not like him back?

-Hey Pops.

Poppy jumped and turned, a black-haired gray troll walking toward her, hands in the pockets of her shorts. he looked depressed.

-Branch? What are you doing here? she asked

-It is ... It does not matter, he murmured in a weak voice. What are you doing here? You're okay? it looks like you're going to cry ...

She looked away and stared at the sunset again. Branch came to sit next to her. the breeze blew gently on their backs. Without her being able to control it, a tear fell on her cheek.

-Hard day? asked Branch.

She nodded, approving her deduction.

-Well, we are 2 then ...