~ I'll Protect Her ~

Did u guys see the drawing I post in my ArtBook?

Well, I write the scene haha XD
---------------

~ I'll Protect Her ~

Queen Barb was walking towards the Queen of Pop Trolls, her electric guitar in her hands. The Rock Trolls was smiling because of the 5 strings she already had, the last one was in the hands of this stupid pink troll of pop.

- I think you have something that belongs to me, Pinkie, she laughs

- DON'T GIVE HER THAT STRING, QUEEN POPPY! Shouted another voice.

- SHUT UP, STUPID FISH! Queen Barb screamed to a corner in the darkness

Even though he was trapped in an aquarium, King Trollex's voice was perfectly audible. Beside him, the chiefs of the other tribes were shut up too. Poor Trollzart had even been locked in a bird cage to humiliate his wings and Delta Dawn was wearing a saddle and muzzle to humiliate her horse side. Eyes flooded with tears, Poppy continued to go back, the precious string between her hands.

- You will never have the last string! Never ! She screamed as tears ran down her cheeks.

- And how are you going to stop me? Your poor King is always useless!

Poppy can't help but blush - Why did everyone think it was him, the King ?! - and to watch Branch lying on the ground and covered with wound, after the battle with Riff, he didn't even have the strength to get up. He was missing even some hair that Riff had happily pull off of his head rewarding with the scream of pain of poor troll.

- Please, don't hurt him anymore! She was crying, her colors were slightly dull.

- THEN GIVE THE POP STRING! Troll rock screamed.

- No !...

Surprised, the troll rock turned its gaze back to Branch. He miraculously managed to lift his weakened body with his forearm.

- Riff! Queen Barb called the drummer.

But Branch was already up on one knee, then on his feet. He was shaking, had an eye close and teeth clenched, but he was standing up.

- Show her the power of love, Queen Essence murmured, grabbing King Quincy's hand.

Branch advanced slowly to the two enemy queens. The Rock Leader was so surprised by the fact that Branch was still standing up that she did not move when the blue troll put himself directly in front of Poppy and looked with anger at her, Poppy was staring at him without believing it:

- You'll never have this string, because Poppy never gives up! He screamed angrily, it's the bravest troll, the couragest and the strongest I've ever known!

Then blushing, he clossed his eyes, growling:

- And if one day she don't strength, I will be there to give her some because I love her! YOU KNOW WHAT? I AM THE KING OF THE POP TROLLS AND I ORDOR YOU TO GO BACK!

Poppy felt her heart pounding in this sudden love declaration.

- B-Branch ...

- I order you to leave her alone! He screamed with rage and extended his arms in front of her to make it clear that no one should approach her, I'LL PROTECT HER!

----------

That's all lol XD