~ Family ~

This oneshot is the one to introduce you to my OC Broppy children;)

(it's after the movie, duh)

-----------

~ Family ~

The sun had just risen on the village, Snow, a 4-year-old boy got up from his bed and headed for the cradle in the corner of his room, his little sister Shine was still sleeping.

- Shine, wake up! murmured the little troll with lilac skin almost white.

He stretched his dark blue hair to tickle the little pink-haired blue troll. The toddler gave a slight whine of annoyance, opened her eyes and got up on her little legs, smiling. She was holding a stuffed blue rabbit in her hands, it had a pink patch on his head. The rabbit was called Braspberry and Shine never parted with it. It was also their father's stuffed animal when he was a kid. Snow lowered the cradle bar to help Shine out.

- Mom, Dada sleep? Asked the little blue troll.

- Yes, but not for long, you come?

The two children quietly went out of their room. Snow used his hair to turn the doorknob in his parents' bedroom. Shine ran in and pulled on the blanket that was hanging off the bed, letting her bunny fall to the ground.

- Dada! Wake up!!! She cried

Branch groaned in his sleep, his arm wrapping around Poppy's waist. Snow climbed onto the bed and began to pull on his father's arm. Shine used her hair to get up and started shaking her mother's shoulder.

- Daddy, Mom!!!

- Hey, Pops? Your children are up ... murmured Branch

- Saturday, it's yours ... Poppy said sleepily.

Branch laughed and opened his eyes, Snow smiled and threw himself on him to give him a hug. Poppy ended up laughing as Shine shook her again.

- Shine, let Mom sleep! Said Branch yawning, I'll make lunch.

The blue troll stood up and took Shine in his arms.

-Bahbewy! Shine shouted pointing at her rabbit, Branch leaned over to pick up the stuffed animal and gave it back.

 Snow got out of bed to follow them. Poppy turned to them, moaning;

- And my morning hug, then?

- If you want, you'll have to get up, teased Branch.

Poppy sighed but did not get up, Branch came out shrugging his shoulders. When Branch arrived in the kitchen, Snow clung to his leg. The blue troll smiled, he had been used to it for a long time.

- Who wants pancakes? He shouted loud enough for his wife to hear.

- Me me! Snow shouted, still hanging on his father's leg.

Poppy entered the room as Branch placed Shine and Snow at the table. The queen smiled when her husband approached her to put a soft kiss on her lips.

- Beuhhh! Shine exclaimed, far too young to understand.

Poppy laughs and leans toward her daughter to kiss her on the forehead

- You don't like kisses? She laughs when Shine pushes her away, laughing.

 Poppy suggested to Branch to finish the pancakes:

- Hmm ... Are you sure it's a good idea? Do you remember when ...

Poppy silenced him with a gently tap, Snow burst out laughing; he knew that story very well. Shine was not born yet when it happened. His mother had made pancakes and she had managed to get them all burned. Since, Branch never stopped teasing her whenever she wanted to cook.

Waiting for lunch, Snow came out of the colored pencils and began to draw, Shine was content to handle the pencils and draw a ... something. Branch removed it and opened a puree for baby . The blue troll was so overprotective that he always made sure that Shine eats foods that are soft and easy to swallow. He had been scared of his life when, 3 months ago, Shine had stopped breathing because it was smothering with a nut found on the floor. Result: Branch still wanted the floor to be SUPER clean all over the house and Shine had to spend the first Halloween of her life at the hospital.

-What are you drawing? Asked Branch

Branch tilted his head to see the drawing; it looked like a pole with green poop on its head but the blue troll does not say aloud.

- It's Uncle Cooper, Snow explained.

-It's very well done, said Branch before giving another spoonful of compote to her daughter, who was getting impatient. I think your drawing deserves to be on the art gallery of the refrigerator, right?

Snow got up to hang his drawing on the fridge door and went to help Poppy bring lunch to the table. When Snow comes back with the last plate, He finds Branch, chin on the table with his mouth wide open. Shine gave him puree for baby

- the awplane will land! Shine laughed when Branch closed his mouth.

- Branch, stop eating baby food and come eat pancakes! Said Poppy putting these on the table, escape a little laugh in front of this funny show.

Snow's father raises his head licking his lower lip:

- It's delicious, I had forgotten how much the puree in ...

At the same time, the King had to grab the pot of puree to watch the contents. He grimaced and murmured:

- Forget what I said ... Shine, I don't know how you do to eat that. Pops, are you giving me the syrup?

The toddler laughed in front of her father's disgusting face, her blue bunny's ear in her mouth.

---------

Do you remember Braspberry?😉❤