THANATOPHOBIA (English)

So, I don't know why I'm writing this oneshot but I hope you'll like it :) (Branch is gray)

-----------------

THANATOPHOBIA

Do you know what thanatophobia is? For you, it's probably only a complicated name that we attribute to some fear ... Well, do not look for the definition right away and read this story. You will understand that it is much more than that:

* * *

Poppy was running in the forest towards Branch's bunker.

The pink troll had met him that morning and the gray troll looked particularly depressed. The princess then decided to organize a small surprise party, adapted for him. Soft music, weak lights, no fireworks ... no risk of danger, all its for this troll, Branch. The village loved the idea and the trolls were all waiting for the main guest now that everything was ready. As Poppy was the only one to know the location of the bunker, she was going to pick him up.

-BRAN ... uh ... Branch? Branch, are you there? she asked

No answer, Poppy knocked on the rock that served as a door to shelter.

-Braaanch? Branch, are you at home?

She then noticed something strange, the entrance was unlocking.

It's not normal, started to worry Poppy. Branch would never leave the door open ...

The pink troll came in, on the 21 locks, none was closed. Poppy's heart began to panic.

-BRANCH? she shouted in a trembling voice.

It's the echo that answered the princess. She searched all the rooms but it seemed that Branch had disappeared. Fear seized her body, where was Branch? If anything happened to him? Maybe he was hurting? lost in the forest? After searching the bunker, it seemed obvious that the survivor was no longer there.

The tears began to flow on her cheeks as she ran towards the village, she had to find it at any time! She stumbled on a root but got up at once, she could not stand anything that happened to the gray troll.

The trolls seemed surprised to see her come back with tears in her eyes.

-Poppy, are you all right? Suki asked as she took a microphone.

-Everyone, listen to me, Branch to disappeared! announced the pink troll with a trembling voice.

Everyone's eyes widened in surprise. Contrary to what the gray troll thought, they cared about him. Murmurs panicked began to roam the crowd. Poppy asked for silence and continued:

-We must find him! I order everyone to go looking for him!

*  *  *

It was pass 4 hours as the village was looking for Branch. Some had left to rest because they were exhausted, others were fighting fatigue and were looking for the missing.

A light rain had begun to fall on the forest. The night was cold and gray clouds filled the sky. Poppy was shaking with fear, if he had ever been kidnapped? If it was drowning in the river? The princess shivered thinking of all that could have happened to her, her pink skin had lost its luster without her noticing.

-BRANCH? BRANCH WHERE ARE YOU, ANSWER ME!

She looked in all directions, ears alert. All she heard was the other trolls calling the name of the gray troll. Her hands were shaking as ever, she had to think, if she was Branch, or would she have left?