~ I Want A Baby ~ (LEMON WARNING)

Warning wink wonk 👀🍋
---

It had been a long day in Trollstopia

That's all King Branch could say when he got home, tossing his crown on the couch as he entered the pod he shared with his wife, Queen Poppy of the Trolls Pop. His features showed his usual grumpy face, and normally, seeing Poppy, they would change into a magnificent smile ...

But not that evening.

No, that evening, it was a tiny smile before the king went into the bathroom, wanting to take a shower to get rid of all the ash he had on him after going to see the rock trolls in the new VolcanoCity. Poppy frowned, worried ... what was wrong ? ..

He had behaved like this for a while now, as if he was hiding something from her. That evening, Poppy decided that she should know what he kept in his fortress.

After three knocks on the bathroom door, Poppy entered to see her husband in underwear, his hand under the water falling from the shower. he looked at her, his ears tilting towards her, a sign that all his attention was for the pink troll.

- You're okay ? Poppy asked, her pink eyes betrayed her concern.

Branch bit his lip, looking down and shrugging

- I guess, he whispered, his voice almost hidden by the noise of the shower.

He seemed to be disturbing, as if something was slowly eating him from the inside. The pink troll knew how to make him speak: she had to soften his shell before entering without rushing him ... never force him to speak, because the debris could damage his heart of fragile gold.

- Do you want some company? She asked with a sweet smile.

The blue-gray troll blushed, but didn't refuse her offer.

Soon, the couple kissed with sweet love under the hot water of the shower, the king chased the strands of soaking hair from the queen's face, groaning happily, caressing her cheeks covered with glitters freckles. The hands of the pink troll were placed against his naked torso, caressing his much larger male body while letting out small sounds which greatly excited the blue-gray troll, but didn't dare to do more.

"Something held him back ..." Poppy said to herself, she didn't want to force him, she said nothing.

But she knew it was not because of something she had done wrong, because his kisses, his caresses were filled with the same crazy love he gave only to her every time he had the opportunity to love her. Her midnight blue hair wrapped around hers showed the passionate love they shared.

"So why does he look so nervous?" She wondered

She ended up gently grabbing his half-awakened member to see how he would react. The poor troll let out a strange groan, but still filled with love and pleasure ... but Poppy had awaited his cry of distress at this gesture and the movement was only gentle, nothing that said they would go further. Her hands had only continued to run on his strong body, trying to transmit her love to calm him down, to assure him that everything was fine.

After being wrapped in a soft and warm towel together to dry, the couple went to bed because the poor troll seemed to be exhausted and Poppy refused to leave him alone. Branch was next to her, much like a baby in his mother's belly as Poppy's arms were wrapped around him. Poppy had placed her fingers behind his ear and massaged the sore muscles of his companion to calm him down, because by moving all the time, his ears with unique abilities became painful. He was breathing slowly, his chest lifting gently at the rate of his breathing.

At one point, Poppy had gently turned his face to meet his gaze, her pink eyes diving into her blue eyes that shone under the light of the moon. Slowly, she closed her eyelids and let her lips brush against his. Branch returned the kiss with the same sweetness, his arm was slightly spread over her.

- What's wrong ? She whispered against his lips, I need to know, I hate to see you like that ...

- ...

He said nothing, trembling slightly against her. The pink troll put her hand on his cheek, caressing it tenderly. Branch held her gaze, then, nervously spreading his lips;

- I don't know Poppy ...

- No matter what it is, you have to talk to me, I can't help you if you don't allow me to listen to you.

Branch nodded gently, she was right; she couldn't listen if he didn't speak. He took a deep breath and finally, keep hold her gaze into his, he said what was going on, what tortured him to ask, what he wanted more than anything in the world:

- I want a baby.

Poppy felt her heart skip a beat, Branch panicked slightly when he saw a tear on her cheek and moved so that his reassuring weigh trap her against the mattress under them, kissing her face to chase away a tear of salt water from her soft skin.

- Sorry, you weren't ready, forget what I said, I'm so stupid ...

But he stopped when he saw the big smile she showed despite her tears. Branch frowned, slightly confused. Without warning, she grabbed his two cheeks and kissed him, laughing through the loving kiss she gave him. Branch returned it to her and let her willingly deepen it, spreading his lips, letting her tongue slide between his teeth and dance with hers. His loving heart was beating in douvle speed in his rib cage.

- Was that it? She asked, when she ended the kiss, without however moving away from his mouth, you want a baby? ...

Branch had nodded, slightly dazed by the recent heat in his chest caused by the kiss. Poppy laughed and pressed her forehead against his, still caressing his cheeks. In a whisper, he said these words to her:

- This is what I want more than anything; have a family with you ... But I don't want to force you, I don't want to force you ... if you are not ready for this, I would wait ...

She forced him to look at her, a big crazy smile appeared on her face as she looked at him with admiration;

- Branch, of course I want ! Why did you think otherwise? I want you to be the father of my children ...

He blushed furiously, but his nervous laughter betrayed his joy. Soon the two trolls were rolling on the mattress like two ferrets fighting over the dominant position. It only took a few minutes for their clothes to end up on the floor and for the two moaning trolls to have sweat covered skin. The male blocked her against the mattress under them.

His large hands dragged on her skin with a voracious appetite, his mouth didn't want to leave her, he needed her flavor, her warmth ... he needed her. He was going to die if she left now, he needed her naked body against his !!

- Poppy! ... He let out a moan a little louder than the others

The pink troll responded by moaning his name back, which hardened the male member to the point of her letting out a desperate cry;

- Go ahead ! Go ahead, I want you Branch !! ~

The male teased her by rubbing her hips against his, the point against her entrance. She was crying almost so much she wanted him to make love to her. Finally he entered, began to dance his hips against hers. The queen let out cries of intense joy as he gave her what she wanted and what he wanted. He knew where to hit to reach her g spot, what he did to her to scream with pleasure.

- AAAH, BRANCH !!! ~ She moaned again his name, she had already let out a heavy orgasm, encouraging her companion to always go faster.

- It's coming ... I'm going ... it's coming! ~

He released his hot cum between her warm walls, which was worth a cry from his wife in total state of euphoria. Finally, he withdrew and let his exhausted body fall next to her. Poppy sighed happily as he pulled her into his warmth, agaisnt his sweaty chest.

At this rate, Branch and Poppy would soon have their baby. 👀