~ Baby Mine ~

Let's write that event as a special Halloween :') (and ew i was very bad in english-)

Plus Let's imagine they are in Trollstopia now cause- yes.

And now a nut sound weird so lets say its a candy-

WARNING FOR SENSIBLE HEART 💔

---

- I'm going to have the most of candies of all the village trolls! Snow was screaming happily, in his bat suit, laughing.

It was Hairloween, the party where trolls dressed up and collected delicious candies. The decorations hung from the trees and many trolls were already walking outside, laughing and having fun. In their pod, The Queen and King of Pop took care of their two children, Prince Snow, 3 years old and their 1 year old, the tiny Princess Shine.

- Snow, come back here, you don't go outside without at least a scarf! Branch was trying to catch up his son who was running away laughing in the pod.

Branch had a werewolf costume on, and Poppy, who was holding Shine - their baby girl was a in a cat suit - in her arms, was a vampire. The two trolls had chosen to costume themselves to amuse their precious treasures.

- Snow! Listen to your dad and come put on your scarf, Poppy tried to stop the rather adorable show her son and husband were giving her.

At the same time, Branch grabbed the little troll in his arms and effortlessly lifted him off the ground. Snow try to get away for a moment, but finally calmed down and agreed to put on his scarf. Poppy walked over to Branch, their baby in her arms, and gave him a light shoulder hit.

- Look who just woke up, Poppy whispered to him

Branch turned his blue gaze to their little princess and felt his heart melt; the little blue troll rubbed her eyes and when she saw her mother, gave her an adorable and joyful smile.

- Mommy ! She cried

- Do you want take her in your arms? Poppy asked the young troll's father.

Branch hesitated, unlike Snow when he was a baby, he felt like Shine didn't really like him... every time he hold her, the baby troll started to cry. He and Poppy had been trying to figure out why, and he still hadn't figure it out.

- You don't lose anything by trying, right? Poppy tried to reassure him.

Branch nodded and took his daughter nervously. Shine looked at him, her pink eyes so much like Poppy's staring at him for a few seconds, as if she was waiting for him to do something.

- Hey ... Branch whispered in a soft voice, how is my baby girl? ...

And that face he was so afraid of returned; Shine puffed up her cheeks and her eyes filled with tears before she started to cry loud. Branch tried to calm her down, whispering soft words and rocking her against his chest, but he didn't know what to do to calm her down.