~ Mighty Branch ~

He was in his bunker. The adventure with Poppy was over, everyone would have eyes for the beautiful, courageous hero she had been. He was back underground hiding from din.

Branch had been nothing but a partner in this trip. He was back at being the hermit. Right? Who would care of the actions, the way he had fight? The gray troll was then writing poetry in his books, maybe someday he would be able read them to her out loud above a beautiful brooke... While she would be by his side, and she would smile....

He sighed at this thought, if only she would be there snuggled against the right, perfect spot. He shifted in the couch and mumbled a little grouch; since the BergenTown roadtrip thing his traps handn't served nothing. He was still scared of some predators that could be walking around the corner... Branch cared deeply about the village... Sadly he had convince himself Trolls weren't on the same page. Mostly, he would put protections systems around them and they would protest for freedom.

Now he felt even more as if trully, he was the problem. As if really, maybe he was a weight more they had to avoid call dumb. Maybe he was useless, maybe he was just a mess. After all the bergens were now their friends... Why should he try to again, put to their party an end?

He looked back at his arm... It had turned grayish blue. No matter what Poppy and him had been through his colors had lost their charm. He was so ashamed, no matter how hard he tried, scars just don't get away.

Trolls had saw him being again his old gray, Trolls had saw him growl and refuse to play. He was not like the other preys, he was a taste-less stray. Was their really a reason to, now, celebrate? He didn't think he did. After all his shameful colors were back on his way.

So it has been days, days it felt like trolls were ignoring his name. Trolls had already forgot who was with Poppy on the mushroom, who was with Poppy when she let herself into gloom. They had forgot he was a kind heart that just need someone to find happiness, he wasnt a pain in the hair. He had just been lost in despair. All he needed was a little love....

But gosh, she was so busy he hadn't see her once.

He missed her so much, he wished he could hug her like a plush. His cute perfect baby, he wished he could call her this cute nickname, lovingnly...

And just as he was about to hide away this letter in its paper piles, a little troll came passing by.

- Mr. BRANCH!! She screamed.

Branch jumped out of his, he thought, so dumb poetry. He came out of the bunker with a bad humor. He stared down at the little troll and the message she had carry.

- Invitation?

It was a message for his participation.

He raised his head to noticed there wasn't only a little girl there, but rather his whole family around the bunker, ready to share.

Poppy was in the middle of the whole herd, she gently pushed the kids foward. Branch had the reflex to move back in fear, not knowing what this carnaval means.

And then the group of trollings started to sing.

Mighty Mighty Branch
You rescued me
Defender of our homes and liberty!

He was not just a participation... He was part of the action. His lip was trembling, he kept listening;

Bravery
Humility
Grumpily!

The whole group of trollings crossed their arms with a grumpy look. Branch finally felt like his gray colors that were back weren't a problem in their book.

Mighty Mighty Branch you....

A tear actually fell down, he chased it quickly and turned it into a failed frown.

Poppy smiled to him, he felt like part of her hymne.

.... rescued me

lalalaaa
lalalalalaa
lalaaalalalaaaaaaa~!

------

The end, it was bad. Also sorry for the useless rythms. YES i know the edit is blue just... Deal with it.