~ Kiss Before Sleeping ~

Just this smile face 😍

okay, the oneshot EmmaTheEdwardorLuna , HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!!!

---------

~ Kiss Before Sleeping ~

The first stars of this beautiful summer night began to appear in the night sky unfortunately hide by thick gray clouds. The rain fell loudly and the light in the pods of the troll village was extinguished ... All except that of the Queen Poppy's pod.

The pink troll had decided to organize a sleepover with her best friends, the SnackPack. They were all already arriving ... Except Branch.

- Calm down, Poppy, said Biggie, Maybe he's still harvesting sticks ...

- Mew, Mr.Dinkles agreed.

Despite everyone's efforts, Poppy was still sitting in front of the door with her expression of "anger" on her face. With her arms crossed, her eyebrows gathered and her cheeks swollen, she stared at the door and growled:

- I'll stay there until he come ! Branch promised me he would come!

DJSuki shrugged and gestured for the other to let her sulk. Branch would eventually arrive and the queen would regain her smile. Cooper came with popcorn and everyone took it ... Poppy still didn't move.

- That's what I call the "Branch dependence," muttered Satin, they can't live without the other, it's crazy.

- I still do not understand why they are not in a relationship, GD commented.

At the same moment someone knocked on the window glass. Poppy gave a shout of joy and Branch entered the pod, soaking in the rain ... But Poppy seemed to be completely don't care about that and threw herself on the blue troll to hug him.

- YOU CAME!!!

- Hey, Po ... Woaaaaah!

THUD! They fell to the ground and SnackPack burst out laughing at Branch's blushing face. The survivalist got up, Poppy was hanging on his neck and didn't let him go:

- Poppy, you still have drink coffee, right? Asked Branch.

The queen didn't answer and continued to rub her cheek against hims.

- Why did you come in through the window? Chenille asked.

- Oh ... I'm always the prince charming when we play with the children of the village ... The habit, he sighed while Poppy caught him by the hand to install his sleepingbag next of her.