Happy New Year! (Special Oneshot)

( Branch is blue) special New Year !

------------

I'm not too sure how long it's been

But I got caught up in the game

My heart is melting like the snow

My brain is in a haze

When I hold your gaze

In this weather

You're my sweater

You could keep me warm for days

Sitting at his desk, Branch bit the tip of his pencil, re-reading his poem. He did not know what to think about it ... He put it in a closet just as someone was knocking on the door, it was probably the girl he was talking about in his poem. He smiled and got up to open the door for Poppy.

- How are my favorite troll today? Asked the pink troll when he came out of his bunker, a scarf around his neck.

- Well, last night, the mouse you wanted me to heal ran through everything in the living room and when I finally caught it, I put it back in its cage before going to bed. It was 2 o'clock in the morning.

She laughed:

- I hope you'll be able to stay awake until the countdown tonight!

He smiled and shrugged:

- You underestimate me, Princess.

- Branchie, you know I'm queen now? She asked, coming closer to him.

- For me, you're my princess. He replied, grazing the arm of the pretty pink troll.

- Hey, two lovebirds, are we going to village or will you continue to flirt all morning?

The "lovebirds" turned to the SnackPack behind them. They blushed and their friends laughed.

- Anyway, you're super cute! Commented DJSuki, I'd love to leave you Poppy for the day because she's talking about you all the time at our sleepover last night, but unfortunately, we need her help to organize tonight's party.

- But precisely, yesterday Poppy to propose to come here and ask for help of "the most fantastic troll of the universe". Chenille explained, smiled.

Branch smiled triumphantly and turned to his girlfriend:

- It's true, Princess? You think I'm fantastic?

Poppy looked up at the sky:

- I think my friends have forgotten the part or I asked them not to repeat what I had told to Branch.

He laughed and kissed her on the cheek before accepting their offer:

- I think "the most fantastic troll in the universe" wants to help you prepare for tonight's party.

* * *

After spending the day preparing for the party. (and defuse the bear traps that Branch had set around the village to protect them - what his friends had found cute, but a bit too exaggerated -) Poppy announced the beginning of the evening party and all the Trolls started dancing to the DJSuki's music, enthusiasm. Branch was sitting next to the table where there were cupcakes, Poppy came to join him.

- What are you doing? She asked, sitting on a mushroom next to him.

- I thought how delicious the cupcakes on this table were.