Lost voice

An idea of _True_Colors I hope you like it!

It happens after the movie Branch is blue and Creekis here, sorry..

----------------------

Everything was normal in the village this morning! Branch went to the forest to search for sticks to fill his reserves. Some people told him it was useless to do everything, now that the Trolls and Bergens were friends. but who knows? maybe one day Poppy attracted zombies on them ...

he laughed at this thought when his cuddly bracelet rang. it was precisely the beautiful, joyous pink troll that had given her ... He did not confess but Branch loved Poppy secretly since they were children ... Exactly at this time, the queen must have started the morning song!

he approached the village. total silence reigned ...

"Strange ... maybe it's the feast of silence?" thought Branch

he stopped a troll at random and asked:

-Do not you sing this morning?

He stifled a cries of surprise when he saw that the purple-haired lilac troll had wings and a tail!

-Hello Mr.Branch, We would like but the queen did not come ... You know where she is?

-No ... Said, do not take it badly but ... Do you have angel wings?

-Oh! Do not worry I'm used to this kind of question! My name is Skylar, Skylar Manzano and I am a heavenly troll ... And you are not a forest troll, am I wrong?

-I just herit the ultra-sensitive giant ears of my father. he was a troll of the waters and my mother a forest troll.

At the same moment, Branch heard a noise, his ears straightened

-You heard?

- heard what? Skylar asked

Branch heard the strange noise again. as someone who was coughing ... he looked at Skylar and asked:

-You can raise me?

-What? uh ... of course.

he caught Branche and the uprising in the air, the wind chilled him on that hot summer day. Branch listened attentively and still heard the noise. he pointed to the South and said:

-Is coming from there!

Skylar took the direction to indicate. the noises remained choking. Branch the only one to hear it. at the end of the moment, the noise led him directly to Poppy!

-I'll go see, thanks Skylar.

Skylar bowed and went back to the village.

Branch knocked on the door of the pink bud, as no one answers:

-Poppy? are you at home?

he stuck one of his ears against the door. another noise suffocating like those of earlier, but this time it was words.

-I am ... there ... between ..

Branche opened the door of the house and went to the queen's room. Poppy was sleeping in bed. She had pale skin. she looked at him and whispered:

-Branch?...

He approached her and put her head on the forehead of her best friend. it was hot.

-You get sick huh?

Poppy nodded, approving her deduction.

-I can not ... sing ... murmured Poppy