[81] Gay

CHAPTER 81- Gay

Demi's POV

I walked into the house holding Wilmer's hand and my phone went off. A reminder that Izzy had therapy with Kelly tomorrow in the morning.

Wilmer read over my shoulder and sighed, "Do you think she's okay with going back?"

I shrugged, "I honestly don't know, I'm gonna talk to her about it."

He kissed my temple and rubbed my arm, "Good luck."

I walked up stairs and quietly knocked on Izzy's door, hearing her talking to someone on the other side.

"Who is it?"

"It's mom, I wanted to talk to you."

The door opened and I saw Saffy's face on her laptop screen, on skype.

"What's up?"

I looked over at the screen again, "I want to talk to you about something.."

"Oh, sure once sec." She walked over to the laptop and said her goodbyes to Saffy, then sat on the bed and motioned for me to come in.

"So I just realized, that you have a therapy appointment tomorrow."

Izzy's smile faltered and she looked down, "Oh.."

I bit my lip, "Look baby, I can cancel it if you want, but I think you should go."

Izzy nodded, "I think I'm gonna... I was gonna hang out with Saffy but I'll just invite her over after."

"I'm proud of you baby girl." I sat down next to her, "I know it's hard to talk about this stuff. Believe me I felt the same way when I was in this situation. Sometimes I still do. But it does help to talk about everything, and it does get eaiser." Izzy nodded and I smiled, "So it seems like you and Saffy are becoming really close."

She smiled and nodded, "Yeah she's like my bestfriend."

I bit my lip, "You know you can tell me anything right? And that nothing you say can make me love you less?"

Izzy furrowed, "Uhm... yeah I guess so."

I bit my lip, "Like, anything."

She sighed, "What's wrong with you?"

I looked up at the ceiling, "Nothing I just want you to know that you don't have to be uncomfortable talking to me about anything."

There was a long, and very very awkward silence.

"I'm not gay?" Izzy finally said, piecing together my awkward assurances.

I breathed out and rubbed my face, "Okay. And that's fine too."

She shook her head, "Me and Saffy aren't... We're just friends."

I nodded, "I know that... I just wanted you to know that if you were it's okay."

Izzy nodded back, "Okay, but I'm not."

I stood, "Good, glad we cleared that up... I'm gonna go now."

Izzy chuckled, "Okay mom."

I walked out and leaned against her closed door shaking my head. After a minute I walked into the bedroom where Wilmer was laying on top of the bed reading a book.

"Oh my God." I moaned, and sat between his legs, laying with my back against his chest.

"What happened?" Wilmer asked, wrapping his arms around me and spreading his hands over my stomach.

"I just had the 'gay or not gay' talk with Izzy."

Wilmer burst out laughing and I groaned, hitting his chest, "Stop that it was so fucking awkward Wilmer seriously."

He kissed my temple and intertwined our fingers, "I'm sure it was just as awkward for her and that she wants to forget about it just as much as you do."

I smiled and shook my head, "You'd be okay with it though, right? If she were gay?"

Wilmer smiled, "Of course I'd be okay with it Hermosa, she's my daughter. I'd never love her less for anything, especially the person she chooses to love."

I snuggled into his chest, "See? We're good parents."

He chuckled, "I'm sure we could've been better, but that's in the past. From now on we need to focus on cleaning up what we made a mess of and trying to be the best parent possible for these babies."

I smiled, "I don't know about that, some mistakes are necessary, it gives them character."

Wilmer burst out laughing and I soon joined in, "Character?! That's a new one!" He snorted, and leaned in to kiss my cheek, "You're a weird one Demi Lovato."

I smirked back, "But you knew that when you married me right?"

He chuckled, "I knew that the first I ever had a conversation with you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment and Vote!

Twitter: @Lovatic_Chica

Update: Wednesday

-Rachel