[84] Ready

CHAPTER 84- Ready

Izzy's POV 

I was nervous as I waited on my porch for Jake to come and pick me up. He hadn't mentioned the whole 'sex' thing, but I knew it was on both of our minds. He said he would understand if I didn't want to do it, but I did. I wanted to feel that closeness with him because I trusted him completely. I talked to Saffy about it, and she thought I was ready, since my night terrors had been fading and I hadn't had any flashbacks in a while. 

'BEEP BEEP!" 

I looked up out of my thoughts to see Jake pulling in. He got out of his Jeep and I ran towards him with a huge smile, "Jake!" 

"There's my girl!" He chuckled, and spun me around, kissing my lips a few times. "I've missed you." 

"I missed you so much." I groaned, "You look so good!" 

It was true, he'd bulked up with muscle in the past few weeks that I hadn't seen him, and I'd felt his hard abdominal muscles when he hugged me before. 2

"So do you!" He looked down at me with a smile, "How've you been? Is everything good?" 

I felt my heart warm at his concern, "Yeah, I'm great actually. I had a little fight with my mom a few nights ago but we're past it." 

His brow crinkled, "Wanna talk about it?" 

I shook my head and intertwined our fingers, "No, I just wanna have fun today." 

Jake grinned and led me to his car, "Don't worry, we will." 

We got in his car and drove off, Jake immediately took my hand as he steadied the wheel with one hand and his knee. 

"I really am glad to see you. I haven't stopped thinking about you." 

I smiled, "Me either. It kinda feels like nothing ever happened." 

He shot my a charming smile and turned into the movie theater parking lot, "Like old times?" 

I grinned and got out, holding his hand as we walked in, "I've missed morning movies." 

Jake nodded as he studied the show times, "Me too.... Scary or Comedy?" 

I raised an eyebrow, "You didn't offer the romance one?" 

He gave me the same look, "You can't stand romance movies." 

I giggled and kissed his cheek, "You know me so well." 

~*~

Demi's POV 

        I watched through the second floor window as Jake and Izzy reunited. I thought he was a nice boy, and that he'd be good to her, but there's still a momma bear inside of me that doesn't want him anywhere near my daughter. 

"What are you doing?" 

I turned to see Wilmer standing there with a smile on his face as he gave me a quizzical look. 

"Jake just picked up Izzy." 

Wilmer nodded, "You should be in bed or on the couch, the babies are literally going to come any day now." 

I rolled my eyes, but laid down on the bed, "Only if you come cuddle." I gave him my best pout and puppy-dog eyes, and he sighed, getting into the bed and wrapping his arms around my waist with his hands resting on my huge stomach. 

"Soon my love," He kissed my cheek, "We'll have two little babies around here." 

I smiled, "I think, even though we're waiting to see them to name them, we should pick at least a couple of options."