[45] Question

CHAPTER 45- Question

HEY IF YOU GUYS WANNA DO ME A BIG FAVOR AND GO THROUGH MY FANFIC SILENCE (EVEN IF YOU  READ IT ALREADY) BECAUSE IT'S REALLY CLOSE TO 4 MILLION READS AND I THINK WE CAN GET THERE TONIGHT!

Demi's POV 

        It's been a week since the incident. Izzy woke up in the morning and agreed with Wilmer and I that she should go to therapy, and now isn't having as many nightmares. But that didn't mean I didn't have them. Some nights I was afraid to fall asleep in fear of hearing her screams again. 

Tonight was one of those nights. 

"Are you coming to bed Demi?" Wilmer asked as I sat on the couch staring out of the window. 

"Not yet." 

He sighed and walked over to me and grabbed my hand, "Come on nena, we have to be up early tomorrow for therapy."  

I sighed and followed him up the stairs and climbed into the bed. Even after Wilmer turned out the light and kissed me goodnight I laid in bed staring at the ceiling. 

"Okay." Wilmer sighed, "What's wrong?" 

I buried my head into my hands and turned my face into his chest. 

"I can't sleep at night Wilmer. I can't fall asleep without hearing her scream. Every night it's the same dream. But I can never save her." 

Wilmer shook his head and squeezed me tight against him, "What can I do? Let me help you tell me what to do." 

I looked up at him and pressed our lips together. He kissed me back, clearly alarmed by my lunatic behavior. I intensified the kiss, and my motives became clear to Wilmer as he pulled away with a groan. 

"Demi I can't, you know that." 

I shook my head and pulled myself closer to him, practically laying on his torso. 

"Please? Make me forget, even if it's just for tonight make me forget." 

He sighed, and I was prepared to beg again but he flipped us over on the bed, and kissed me passionately. I moaned aloud, knowing that he couldn't say no to me was an advantage. 

I reached for the t-shirt he was wearing and lifted it up a bit, trailing with my nails down his defined stomach. Wilmer shuddered and let out a moan as my hands drifted lower, palming him through the thin material of his boxers. I used my muscles to turn us again, me straddling his waist. His warm hands were no longer tentative as they ripped off my shirt- he wanted this just as much as I did. I ground down onto his member and hooked my fingers through the waistband of his shorts, slowly pulling them down.  In the same instant, Wilmer's hands pulled off my panties I'd worn to bed and his fingers pressed against my core. I moaned as he slipped a digit inside, nearly making me climax on the spot.

"Fuck you're so wet." He groaned, and I pushed our mouths back together. If he kept talking like that I'd explode.

"Ready baby?" I nodded and bit my lip to stop from screaming out as he entered me slowly. 

Within minutes, we were both rapidly approaching out peaks. Finally, I collapsed onto his chest, breathing heavily as his arms tightened around me. 

"God I love you." He gasped out, as I kissed and sucked on his neck. I knew exactly which spots to hit to get him excited again, and soon enough I felt him pressing against my thigh. 

Good thing our room is soundproof. 

~*~

        I woke up lying across Wilmer's chest with his fingertips trailing along my bare spine. I peaked up at him and smiled widely.