[15] I'm So Sorry.

CHAPTER 14- I'm so Sorry

3rd Person POV 

     Demi walked downstairs after he encounter with Izzy. Marissa was sitting on the couch. 

"Did Izzy seem weird this weekend?" 

Despite knowing exactly what Demi was talking about, Marissa pretended to be confused, 

"What do you mean?" 

Demi ran a hand through her long hair, "She won't talk to me at all, just stares at me." 

Although Marissa had promised Izzy she wouldn't say anything, she didn't think it would be so bad to lead Demi in the right  direction. 

"Did you do anything to upset her?" 

"I mean, I left pretty abruptly, but that doens't deserve this?" Demi exclaimed, wracking her brain. 

Marissa sighed, "Demi.. do you know what today is?" 

The confused girl answered, "April twelfth..."

Marissa nodded, "And what was yesterday?" 

It took Demi about ten second before she buried her head in her hands. 

"Oh my God. Oh my God." 

She couldn't believe it, her own daughter. Her birthday... Holy fuck. 

"Her birthday... Oh God I'm a terrible mother." 

Demi began to cry and all Marissa could do was pat her back. She had no sympathy for her. The girl barely had time for her own daughter. 

"Did Wilmer call her?" 

Marissa slowly shook her head, "No one did." 

Demi stood, "I have to talk to her." 

Marissa sighed, "Alright, but I didn't say anything."

~*Demi's POV*~

    I can't believe it. What kind of mother forgets her own daughter's birthday? As I walked down the hallway I stopped outside of Izzy's room. Her door was shut, but I could hear the echoing sobs that ripped through my heart. I sunk down to the floor, listening as tears of my own rolled down my cheeks. 

"I'm so sorry babygirl." I whispered into my hands, "I'm so sorry." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment and Vote! 

Who knows? I'm feelin this story right now... maybe a QUADRUPLE update?(; 

Follow me on twitter and tweet me about this fanfic!  @Lovatic_Chica

-Rachel