Chapter 8B: Fira Vs Maleficent | Y/n Vs Maleficent

*Third Person POV*

Fira's eyes shot open as Aurora's scream echoed through the trees. She launched up and her keyblade appeared in her hand, as she identified the source of the scream.

"Aurora!" Fira screamed, running towards the scream, "Aurora I'm coming!"

She jumped over roots and pushed branches out of her way, as she charged towards the stream. As she came out into the clearing of the stream, she saw Maleficent cornering the young blonde girl, her staff beginning to glow.

"Get away from her!"

Maleficent turned to face the angry keyblade wielder, baring down with her red hair in the breeze. Fira brought her keyblade down in a vertical slice, as Maleficent disappeared and reappeared on the other side of Fira.

"Ah," She said, "A keyblade wielder... everything that old man said is true, isn't it?"

"What are you talking about!?" Fira demanded, "Explain yourself this instant or else!"

Maleficent just laughed, "Well, dear. My name is Maleficent, and I intend to use the princesses of heart to conquer all worlds!"

"Conquer all worlds?" Fira repeated, "Not if I have anything to say about it!"

Fira lunged for Maleficent again, slicing horizontally through the air. Maleficent teleported out of the way again, shooting a bolt of lightning out of her staff. Fira brought up a Protego and blocked the attack, before shooting out a ball of flame herself.

Maleficent was engulfed by the flames, and Fira took advantage of the confusion to strike. She slammed the hilt of her Keyblade into Maleficent's side and swept her legs out from under her.

Fira placed her foot on Maleficent's shoulder, pinning her down and holding her keyblade at the witch's neck.

"Who told you about the Princesses of Heart?" She growled, "Tell me their name!"

"An old man..." Maleficent smirked, before disappearing again.

Fira's foot landed against the solid ground, Maleficent's body no longer there. Fira turned her head from side to side, looking for where the strange woman had gone.

"Come on," She said to Aurora, "Let's go, no more stopping."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Y/n POV*

Chirithy gripped onto my shoulder, as I charge through the forest. The scream came again, loud and shrill. It was like a demon was here in the forest, chasing something.

"I think it was that way!" Chirithy pointed.

"Got it!"

I turned and sprinted towards the noise again, this time coming out into a much brighter clearing in the forest. There, I saw a blonde woman being chased by a large Heartless.

It only stood at about half my height, but it was easily seven feet long from tip to tail

It only stood at about half my height, but it was easily seven feet long from tip to tail. it let out a horrifying screech, as the blonde woman tripped and fell to the ground.

"Uh oh," I said, "HEY UGLY! OVER HERE YOU UGLY BASTARD!"

The beast turned tail and looked at me, it's unfeeling eyes scanning me. I could feel Chirithy grip onto my shoulder, as he began to shake.

"Y-Y/n... it's looking right at us..."

"Yeah that probably wasn't my best idea."

It began to sprint at me, it's claws tearing up the dirt as it ran. It opened it's jaws wide open, letting out the shrill screech it gave before.

I ran towards it, Eclipse End appearing in my hand. As we came within a few feet of each other, I used my keyblade to launch myself into the air. I sliced at it's back, my hand shaking as the end of the keyblade came in contact with the back of the beast. I landed on the other side of it, a it whipped around angrily.

It reered back and shot purple balls of flame out of it's mouth, aimed at me. I sliced the balls out of the air, watching the purple flame catch on my keyblade. I continued to run at it, and when I came close it took a swipe at me. I kicked it's claws out of the way, stabbing at it's chest.

Suddenly, it's neck shot out and it bit at me, managing to catch my shoulder. I grunted as it's teeth sunk past my skin, and I brought my fist up to punch it. I loosened it's jaw enough for me to free my arm, and with blood pouring from my wound, I raised my Keyblade high and cut down, chopping through it's neck.

"Damn that hurts," I said, watching it turn to dust, "That's gonna stain."

"Impressive," A dark voice said, "Very impressive."

I turned to see a dark figure in the shadows of the treeline. Whatever it was, it had large horns and glowing green eyes.

"Who the hell are you?"

"So you really don't remember..." The dark figure said, "Whatever. It won't matter anyway."

"Who. are. you?"

"Don't worry Y/n," The figure said, turning away, "We'll meet in the future."