Chapter 12B: Chosen

Hey everybody, it's your friendly neighborhood Author Man!

Go check out StardustMaster, he says that he's writing a kingdom hearts story based on mine, so go support him.

See ya in another life Brotha!

.

.

.

*Fira POV*

"Quite the interesting young man," Master Yen Sid remarked, "You know by this point that you do not have to ask me for permission to take a student of your own, Master Fira."

I felt a swell of pride in me when he said that new title. After Y/n had woken up and gone home, I promised him that we would continue to train together, and I went off to finish my Mark of Mastery exam.

When I had returned to the tower, Master Yen Sid had confided with me the title of Keyblade Master.

"Unfortunately," Yen Sid sighed, "I have terrible news. Master Eraquis has fallen."

"What?" I said breathlessly, "How?"

"Terra's heart has fallen into darkness," I heard through the wisps of his beard, "He attacked and killed Eraquis, believing him to be an enemy."

"T-Terra..." I squeaked, my throat tightening and my stomach turning, "How is that possible?"

"It's not impossible," Yen Sid began, "Terra has always had a propinquity for the darkness."

"Yes, but he wouldn't do this!" I shouted, "Not without... not without someone telling him to!"

"I know you're angry, but we need to think rationally-"

"No, just listen to me!" I ordered, "Terra wouldn't do that! Somebody had to be pushing him into the darkness!"

"Then who do you suspect?" Yen Sid replied, "Who would be so foolish as to allow that much darkness?"

"I don't know," I replied, "But... I think it's Master Xehanort."

"I know I cannot stop you," Master Yen Sid said, seemingly ignoring my last statement, "But I will warn you to stay safe."

"Master?"

"Mickey is already on his way to the Keyblade Graveyard," He said grimly, "Please... be safe."

"I promise."