Chapter 13: Hollow Bastion

*Heartless Y/n POV*

I slowly opened my eyes, revealing that I was sleeping on the hard stone floor of an old town. I wondered what I was doing here, until I remembered what happened in that strange world.

"That bastard," I growled, "What the hell was he talking about? Who was he?"

I slowly stood up, leaning against the stone wall to support myself. I was still feeling woozy, and the world around me spun slightly in my vision.

"Damn, next time we meet, I'll kill him."

When my vision finally calmed and I was able to stand straight without stumbling, I began to walk along the wall. I held one hand against it to support myself, as I walked through the town. This whole world seemed completely abandoned, the houses and buildings boarded and locked.

"What's happened here?" I said out loud, "It's like everyone left in a hurry."

I continued walking, until I cam upon a large castle surrounded by water. There were magic lifts going to the castle, and Heartless were everywhere.

As soon as they noticed me, they lunged towards me, led by an Enforcer.

It charged at me, it's shield held out in front of it. I blocked the attack with my claw, being forced back a few feet. I broke the stalemate between us and sliced at its legs with my claws, knocking it down. I then flipped over it and stabbed my claws into its back, ending it.

As it disappeared in a black dust, I turned to block an attack from a nearby Defender. There were two of them, and the second came at me right after the other. Unable to defend myself, I took the brunt of the force and was slammed into the wall, falling to the ground. It raised its shield to bash my face again, only for me to roll out of the way.

I sliced at its leg and then grabbed its arm, throwing the Defender at its identical partner.

The two Defenders disappeared as well, turning into dust on the wind.

"Glad that's done."

A shadow began to grow behind me, encompassing me in complete darkness. I turned around slowly to see a Gigas Shadow standing above me, at least fifteen feet at its tallest.

"Ah, f*ck."

Heartless: A Male Reader x Kingdom Hearts StoryOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara