Prologue

Hey everybody, it's your friendly neighborhood Author Man!

I bought the All-In-One Kingdom Hearts games on the PS4, and they have quickly become some of my favorite games of all time. KH2 has become my third favorite game, right after Persona 5 and SoulSilver, and KH1 is my fourth.

I have yet to play KH3 (As of writing this) though it won't be long.

Added Later: F*ck me. The f*cking story goes back to before the keyblade war, and then it's even more confusing. I love these games, but god they're complicated.

Added even later:

F*ck whoever decided that there should be a 1.5% chance of getting an orichalcum+ from the moogle postcards. I love these games, but f*ck, they know how to make collecting things hard.

By the way, KH3 has now become my third favorite game of all time.

Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy this story.

See ya in another life Brotha!

Name: Y/n L/n

Age: 14

Height: 5'9''

Weight: 140lbs.

Appearance:

You

Home World: Destiny Islands

.

.

.

*??? POV*

"Master," I said, bowing before my master, "I have interesting news."

"What is it?" He spoke.

"I believe I've found a promising future prospect," I said, "I'd like to train him myself, in the future."

"Interesting," He observed, "Where did you meet this young child?"

"That's an interesting story..."

{Flashback}

I fought off the unversed, slicing and hacking at the strange creatures of darkness. I was beginning to fatigue, feeling my muscles get sore and my legs began to feel like stone. I was running out of magic, and found no opportunity to heal my wounds.

A large unversed slammed into me, sending me flying into a stone cliff behind me. I crashed into the stones and dropped my keyblade, as it impaled into the ground uselessly.

I fell to the ground, as the unversed began to come closer and closer. I closed my eyes, preparing myself for the end.

"Stay back!" I heard someone yell, "Are you okay?!"

I looked up to see a young boy, no more than four years old. He was wielding my keyblade, which was much taller than him. He was swinging it around randomly, slashing at unversed one by one.

"Kid, get out of here!" I shouted, "It's not safe!"

"Not until I get you out of here as well!" He yelled back, "I have to help you!"

I chuckled, and weakly pushed myself up. Using the last of my magic, I healed myself up, and walked behind the boy. I grabbed the keyblade over his hands, completely encompassing his fists around the handle.

"Together, then."

I helped him swing the keyblade, slicing at unversed who dared attack us. Eventually we were down to a few unversed, and he was panting.

"Hey, are you okay, buddy?"

"I will destroy them all."

His voice sounded very dark and deep, and he took the keyblade from my hands. It was encompassed in a dark energy, and he charged at the few unversed that were left, chopping them to pieces with quick slices and jabs. It didn't take long for all the unversed to be destroyed, and the boy began to sway in place.

"I... I did... it."

He began to fall and I reached out and caught him in my arms. The keyblade disappeared, and reappeared in my hand. I carried the boy over to a tree, and leaned him against it. After a few minutes, he began to wake up.

"Who... who are you?" He asked.

I giggled a bit, "My name is ????, what's yours?"

"My name... is Y/n," He said, "Want... to be... friends?"

I smiled at his kindness, and grabbed his hand, "I feel like we'll be much more in the future."

{Flashback Over}

"Incredible," Master exclaimed, "I look forward to seeing this young man in training. You have my blessing, although I don't see why you need it, Master ????."