Chapter 11: Agrabah

*Sora POV*

I walked through Agrabah, protecting my face from the harsh sun and sand. Donald, Goofy, and I were searching high and low for any sign of people anywhere, but succeeded only in finding Heartless.

But even then, there was still no sign of the Heartless I was looking for, after I had last seen him in Olympus Colosseum.

But I can't lose hope, not now. He's still in there somewhere, and I'll find him. Riku and Kairi too. Then we'll all return to the Destiny Islands and live happily ever after.

And I'd finally have the chance to share the paopo fruit with Y/n...

"Hey!" I heard Donald yell, "Quit your daydreaming!"

"Hu-yuck!" Goofy laughed, "Sora was probably daydreaming about Y/n again, huh?"

"S-shut up!" I yelled, my face turning red, "I was not!"

They both burst out laughing, as I blushed bright red.  I began to yell at them, lying about what I was thinking about and having a sunburn. My lying didn't last long, as I saw something run past my vision and disappear behind a large building.

"What was that?"

"Huh?" Donald said, "What do ya mean!?"

"Right there!" I said, pointing towards the building, "Someone was right there!"

"Let's go see!"

*Riku POV*

I leaned against the sandstone wall of the building I stood upon, looking down on Sora and her replacement friends. They ran behind the corner, chasing after the princess Jasmine. I heard shuffling behind me and knew exactly what, or who, was there.

"How's your hand?" I asked, turning to see Heartless Y/n coming out from behind a pile of boxes, "You tried to grab Sora's keyblade, correct? Makes sense that it would reject someone made of complete darkness like yourself."

We stood feet apart from each other, silence piercing the air.

"She's almost completely forgotten about us," I said, "She doesn't care about saving any of us. Her friends."

"I have no clue what you're talking about," Heartless Y/n replied, "But I do know that you're not like me."

"Like you? Whatever are you talking about?"

"We are both Heartless, are we not?" He asked rhetorically, "But unlike you, I do not hide my true self under the disguise of another."

"Answer me," I growled, "What are you talking about?"

"You know better than I," He said, turning and looking out at where Sora had gone, "Ansem."

I watched as he jumped off the roof and disappeared into the streets below. He turned and ran away before anyone else could see him, leaving view quickly.

"Heh," I laughed to myself, "You really are interesting, Y/n L/n."